My parents

Y/n : Jiminie! How many times I have to tell you that you don't have to go there with me!

Jimin : Y/n-ie! How many times I have to tell you that I will go with you!

There he comes AGAIN! I am packing some clothes and a bag for journey as I will go Daegu tomorrow. But here that boy......... he is packing his stuffs also!! I am trying to stop him cause I don't know what is going to happen to me when I will face them. So, I don't want him to get into any kind of trouble or get hurt. But this guy just never listens to me.

Y/n : But-

Jimin : No buts. Remember our promise to each other. We were supposed to always be by each other's side. You told me to not break the promise that time when I was going to meet my mum and now you are the one who is breaking the promise.

Y/n : Because, that time, your mother wasn't abusive nor she hated you. But, my parents are abusive, they hate me. What if they hurt you? I won't be able to forgive myself it's something like that happens.

He didn't listen and continued packing. I went to him and held his wrist stopping his work and turning him towards me. My eyes became teary thinking what can happen.

Y/n : Please, my love.

He sighed and held my shoulders.

Jimin : Bab-

Y/n : (a tear rolled down) P-please.

He wiped my tear and hugged me.

Jimin : Don't worry, nothing will happen to me. Everything is gonna be fine. And if they try to do something bad, we will call the cops. And also, I can protect myself, but you can't. Let me come with you pitch, please.

I didn't say anything and let out a little sob. He broke the hug and again wiped my tears.

Jimin : You know I love you, right?

Y/n : (nod)

Jimin : Then for God's sake, let me come with you.

Y/n : (sigh) Okay, but promise me you will be safe.

Jimin : (smiles) Promise baby. Thank you so much! (kissed my cheeks nonstop)

Y/n : (giggles) Okay. Pinky promise?

I showed him my pinky. He is smiled and intertwined his pinky with mine.

Jimin : Pinky promise.

Time Skip

After seeing goodbye to the others, now we were going to Daegu by train. I was feeling super nervous and scared. After reaching, we booked a hotel room for the two of us. The next day, we went to my old house. When we went in front of it, I noticed it didn't seem to change at all. It was just like before, just like when I left 8 years ago.

Jimin : Do they still live here?

Y/n : I have no idea. Now, you stay here, I am going.

Jimin : Are you sure? Do you want me to come with you?