Come back

Y/n : Go!

He stood there for a moment, then left from there, from me, from my life. After he went away, I fall on my knees and broke down in tears. I love him so damn much!! I can't live without him. What will I do now?!?

Y/n : Aaaaaaaargh!

I screamed loudly pulling my hair and crying nonstop. I can't bear the pain. He can't leave me like that! I love him!

Y/n : P-please, c-come b-back. (whisper while crying)

 (whisper while crying)

No one's POV

One week passed, Y/n became crazy. She kept sitting on the same place leaning against the wall. She kept begging and mumbling saying her love to come back. She became a total depressed psychopath. She cut her hands and legs with the same knife she used to cut Jimin's hand's rope. She wrote on the floor and on the wall with her own blood, "Jiminie, come back", "I'm sorry, my love", "Please don't hate me", "Don't leave me", "I love you, mochi". It has been two weeks she didn't eat anything. She was sitting on the floor, crying and mumbling those sentences one by one. Her face was blank as well as her mind. Suddenly, the door opened reveling ........................ Jimin. He was smiling and shouting Y/n's name but, his smile immediately dropped when he saw her condition. Y/n didn't notice him as she was in her own world mumbling those same sentences. Jimin immediately went to her and gently cupped her cheeks. She didn't look up at him and kept mumbling. Jimin looked at her worriedly and even though he had a little idea about the answer, he still asked her.

Jimin : What happened, Y/n-ie? (softly)

Y/n : (mumbling) P-please c-come back, mochi. I a-am sorry. P-please, come back. Please som-someone bring h-him bac-

Jimin : Hey! I'm here, I'm here, sweety pie. Look at me pitch! Your mochi is here.

But Y/n didn't react and kept doing what she was doing. And, Jimin also kept trying to comfort her, but nothing worked. After some minutes, Jimin took her face is his hands and made her look at him.

Jimin : Look, it's me sweetheart. I'm here, your love is here, your mochi is here pie.(softly)

Y/n : J-jimi-in!? I-i-it's-s y-you??

Y/n slowly touched his one cheek. Jimin held her hand on his cheek softy and kissed her palm.

Jimin : It's me sweety, now stop crying, hmm? I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry for leaving you!

Jimin's voice cracked and his eyes became teary. He hugged her tightly, put her face on his chest and his chin on her head. Now, Y/n was mumbling words like, "Don't leave me, okay?", "I will do everything you want, but don't leave me, hmm?", "You will be with me, hmm?" Jimin's kissed her forehead and kept caressing her hair. She didn't stop mumbling. He whispered some sweet words to her. After some time, he didn't hear any mumblings and sobs. He looked down at her and saw that she fell asleep. Cupping her cheeks, he saw how pale and thin she has become. He kissed her forehead and connected both of their foreheads together letting his tears flow down. Then, he picked her up in bridal style and took her to the hospital. While exiting, he noticed a diary and in the cover page was written, "Y/n's diary 😍. 💜Take permission to open 😺". He also took it with him.

 He also took it with him

Time Skip
Jimin's POV

Here I am, sitting on a bench next to the hospital room where Y/n is being treated. I closed my eyes and, some of my memories with her came flashing in my mind.

End of Part 7
Come back

End of Part 7Come back