My cute baby

Suddenly, I heard a baby voice crying and looked at the direction. I saw Y/n crying sitting on the bed. I remembered about what doctor said and quickly went to her. I sat on the bed, cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Jimin : What happened cutie pie? Why are you crying, hmm?(softly)

Y/n : W-who a-are y-you? Why a-are y-you h-hit-ting yours-s-self ??(baby voice)

Jimin : Don't worry sweetheart, I wasn't hitting myself. And ............ you.......... don't know me?

She shook her head cutely two times. I felt sad. The one who ones loved me crazily doesn't even recognize me now. I weakly smiled and kissed her nose shrugging my thoughts.

Jimin : I am Jimin, Park Jimin. I am your ...................... boyfriend. You can call me mochi, chimmy, cutie, Jiminie everything you want.

Y/n : Okhie captain cutie!

I chuckled and pinched her nose.

Y/n : Umm, what is a boyfriend?

Jimin : A boyfriend is ummmmm, one kind of friend who will always be with you, adore you, give you cuddles, hugs and kisses and will love you. And also, people can have 1 boyfriend or girlfriend at a time. I am your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend, okay?

Y/n : (clap her hands happily) Yeeeaaaah! I am your girlfriend and you are my boyfriend!!

I chuckled at her cute behavior and kissed her cheeks.

Jimin : I love you.

Y/n : I lob you toooooo!!

Time Skip

I am watching TV with a big baby hugging me puting her head on my chest and holding a teddy bear in her hand. Correction, my big baby. I was caressing her hair hugging her back. It's been one month since she discharged from the hospital. Doctor said it may take one year or more for her to become normal again. I felt sad. But, I kinda like this big baby.

Y/n : Mochi ?

Y/n : Mochi ?

Jimin : What is it, pitch?

Y/n : Can I eat ice cream,.... please?