Updates about this project & #theundergroundnovella2022

Hey, all!

Hey, all!

I've got to say, I love the ONC community. In less than 24 hours after this whole ONC rule change and legal conundrum, we've already got a place to share our stories without fear of having our creative rights infringed.

The lovely cosmic_lotus has put together "The Underground," a project where you can meet other writers who are boycotting the contest and share the novella you were intending to write for the ONC!

You can find the book on her account. Otherwise, all you have to do is tag your novella #theundergroundnovella2022 or #communityonc2022 and boom! You'll be able to see your work alongside all the other writers who feel the same way you do about the rules. prayingtothealiens also has a place to promote your novella so head on over to their account for more!

As for "Novellas & New Roast," I will be keeping to my planned update schedule. Wattpad can try to rob us of stories, but they won't take our community. This project is about strengthening the community and the writing in it, so there's no way I'm abandoning it because of a corporation's predatory practices.

Take care and, as always, happy writing.