Take the ONC Community Survey!

Hey, all!

Hey, all!

After seeing the Round One results (congrats to all 750+ of us who qualified!) I was reminded that the ONC Contest account usually releases some sort of stats about the prompt usage. This got me thinking about the other types of data that could be recorded and analyzed and what such data could tell us about the ONC's community of writers, the novellas we write, etcetera.

So, in true sociology-anthropology spirit, I have whipped up a survey for the community in an attempt to gauge who and what, exactly, the ONC is all about!

All questions are optional and most are multiple choice, checkbox-based, ranking, or responding to a statement on a 1-5 agree/disagree scale. There are also a few short answer questions at the end. All responses will remain confidential unless you provide your username, and I hope to chart/graph answers to get a sense of what the typical ONC entry/participant looks like, how people feel about aspects of the contest, etc.. These results will then be shared in another chapter of this guidebook.

If you are interested in participating, click the link in the in-line comment of this line to access the survey form!

Also, please feel free to share the link with any avid, veteran, or new ONCers you know. The best way to gauge public opinion and get accurate results is to gather responses from as many voices as possible. <3