Part 1 | Loki Laufeyson

"Morning you lot" you greeted tiredly, wandering into the lounge in your pyjamas. These consisted of an oversized Abba t-shirt and tracksuit shorts.

"Nice pyjamas" Clint said with a snicker.

"Fuck off Barton, these are comfortable" you answered, shooting a small burst of flame at him without looking at the others. He ducked, causing the heat to singe his hair slightly. Nat burst out laughing.

"You live in the tower of a billionaire and are friends with said billionaire, and yet you still choose to wear those!" Tony exclaimed.

"I wouldn't call us friends" you hummed, walking into the kitchen.

"What are we then?"

"Acquaintances."

"Are you hungry?" Wanda asked as she bustled around the kitchen, making pancakes. You grabbed a glass of water, watching as she cooked.

"Thanks Wan, I'll eat a bit later" you said, kissing her cheek before walking back into lounge backwards as you continued talking to her.

"Why don't you eat in the morning?" she called out.

"Anyone who eats within half and hour of waking up should be murdered for treason" you stated, spinning around to face the others.

As you looked around at them for the first time this morning, you settled on an unfamiliar face.

"Stark you seem have a random man sitting in your lounge."

The man smirked at your words.

"Introduce yourself brother" the God of Thunder said. The man rolled his eyes.

"Prince Loki Laufeyson of Asgard, God of Mischief, rightful heir to Jotunheim" he said, his voice deep and mellow.

He had sharp, angular features, piercing green eyes and raven black hair that fell to his shoulders. He wore dark green and black armour and was twirling a dagger in his fingers. The others were shooting him furtive glances as he watched the blade glinting in the sunlight.

"Pleasure" you replied simply, sitting down on the couch and laying your head in Thor's lap.

"Y/n he tried to take over New York! How are you so calm?" Steve exclaimed as Thor began to massage your head.

"Steve I attempt to break into heaven at least once a fortnight" you said in a bored voice, closing your eyes.

"True" Nat commented with a chuckle.

"Have you made it in yet?" Pietro asked.

"Yeah, Josh just kicks me out again. I never manage to get in for more than a few minutes" you grumbled.

"Y/n would you please explain for my brother?" Thor asked.

"Adopted" Loki interjected as he rolled his eyes.

"Y/n l/n, Stark Towers resident demon" you said casually.

Loki's eyes narrowed. "Last time I spoke with a demon it attempted to kill me" he said.

"Well what did you say?"

"I asked if it liked hell."

"Well obviously it got pissed off, what did you expect?" You chuckled.

"I love demons" Thor declared.

"Well that's not something you hear everyday" you replied.

"I thought you were courting the mortal Jane?" Loki questioned.

"I am."

You realised what he thought and sat up. "Thor and I's relationship is completely platonic" you said. He nodded slightly, his face impassive.