Part 16 | Let Us Down

You woke the next morning hanging by your ankle from the ceiling of Lokis room.

"What the f-"

"Morning!" Wanda chirped, one hand using her magic to hold you up.

"What's going on?" You demanded, twisting around to see the whole team sitting there with smirks on there faces. "Have you all been possessed?"

"Possibly" Loki grumbled from where he was stuck to the wall with Peters webs. "Betrayed by my own adopted child."

"Sorry Mr Loki!"

"It's alright Spiderling."

"What the fuck is happening?" You groaned, folding your arms and glaring at them. "Wanda, let me down."

"Can't, sorry. We need something from you first."

"What?"

Tony grinned. "We are holding the two of you captive until you confess your love for each other" he announced, pointing finger guns at you.

"Love isn't-"

"Don't even try that crap, we know it's in there" Bucky commented, looking over at you.

"Stupid mortals" Loki hissed, squirming around in the webs. "Peter, I will give custody to N/n."

Peter pouted in the corner, Tony looking at him to make sure he didn't remove them.

"Well, Friday can tell us when you confess" Sam said cheerfully. "Have fun!"

"DON'T YOU DARE."

Wanda merged your foot into the ceiling and Loki half into the wall, leaving the two of you scowling at the witch. "I've blocked off your magic you two, sorry" she commented meekly.

"Love you N/n" Nat called, blowing you a kiss as they filed out the door. You flipped them off seconds before they locked the two of you in.

"What's the point of locking us in if we can't go anywhere?" Loki grumbled.

————————————-

"I confess my true love for the one and only Loki Laufeyson!" You declared, striking a dramatic pose. "Now let me the fuck down."

"The pose doesn't have to same effect when you're upside down" Loki smirked.

————————————-
*Three days later*

"If I punch myself, and it hurts, am I strong or weak?"

"Shut up Loki."

"I think strong" Peter commented from the couch.

"Weak" Loki countered.

"A dumbass is what you are" you groaned, swinging lightly in the air. "This is so boring."

"Sorry Miss Y/n."

"It's not your fault sweetie."

Peter had been spending the past three days in Lokis room, the two of you helping him with his homework and plotting against Tony.

"I'm going to kill Stark" Loki grumbled.

"Can I help?"

"Sure."

"Please don't kill Mister Stark."

"Fine" the two of you groaned, sighing slightly.

Suddenly there was a loud crackling noise.

"HAVE YOU TWO CONFESSED YET?" Sam screeched over the speakers. "ITS BEEN THREE DAYS!"

"WE CAN TELL IDIOT!" You shouted back. "LET US OUT FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"NOPE!"

"Lucky we're not mortal or you'd have been dead by now" Loki commented.

"Thank you so much for that Laufeyson."

"You're welcome" he replied, smirking as you scowled over at him.

———————————-

I know I know, this is short. Filler chapters suck.

Buuuuut, we're making some progress next chapter😏