Part 8 | I Think Not

"Y/n! Come meet my friend!" Tony called, swaying slightly.

The party was a few hours in, and it was now around eleven pm.

"Greetings and salutations" you said as you walked over to them. "How may I be of assistance?"

"Can you just be normal for once?" Tony groaned as his friend looked at you curiously.

"Define normal."

Loki snickered from behind you where he sat with Thor and Yelena.

"Who might you be?" You asked the other man, ignoring the tipsy billionaire.

Before he could answer, Loki teleported over to him, grabbed him by the throat and teleported away. Tony gasped as you just rolled your eyes and sat beside Thor.

"What did you do??" Tony exclaimed as Loki appeared again, brushing off his hands before sitting down on your other side.

"I read his thoughts and they were not pleasant" he grimaced, shooting you a side look.

"Protective" Tony grumbled, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"Wha- protective? I'm not- what are you talking about?"

"So you weren't protecting N/n from whatever he was thinking?"

Loki stayed silent as Tony took another smug sip of whiskey.

"Knew it" he smirked, wandering away.

"Thanks Lokes" you smiled, patting his cheek and hopping up to go fine Peter.

"You two are cute" Yelena commented. "Just ask her."

"There's nothing to ask" Loki replied, glaring at her.

"Really Brother?"

Loki sighed, elbowing Thor lightly before following after you.

"I think that's first time he hasn't stabbed me!" Thor exclaimed, beaming. A few nearby guests looked alarmed at that statement, Yelena just congratulating him.

Loki caught up to you just as you found Peter, Ned and MJ sitting in the corner.

"How are you two going?" You asked, crouching down beside them where they were building Lego.

"We've nearly finished Ned's Lego Death Star!" Peter exclaimed as Ned held up the creation proudly. "What about MJ?"

"I know I don't need to check on her, she's mature enough" you grinned. MJ smiled, looking up from her book.

"Shouldn't you be in bed Spiderling?" Loki asked from behind you.

"We're trying to make it until midnight!"

"They won't make it" MJ commented. "You tried that last year."

"We're going to do it this year MJ" Ned said, his answer cut off by a yawn.

She just raised her eyebrows as you snickered and stood back up. "Right, well have fun you two. MJ, don't let them do anything stupid."

The two boys waved while MJ saluted you, returning to her book.

—————————————
*One hour later*

"I told you they wouldn't make it" MJ grinned, looking at the two sleeping boys. Loki chuckled and waved his hand, teleporting them to Peters room.

"I'll be off to bed too" she added, standing up and stretching. "Night N/n, night Loki."

You have a small wave as she wandered upstairs, book tucked under her arm.

"LOOK AT THIS ONE!" A man shouted, slurring his words as he stumbled over to you and the God.

Three of his friends followed, all of them laughing loudly, their drinks sloshing in their glasses.

"Not too bad" one of them commented, gesturing vaguely at you. "I think I'll take her."

He reached out grab you, but before he could make contact you kicked out, hitting his wrist so hard a crack was heard.

"I the fuck not" you replied calmly, straightening up as he howled in pain.

"You little bitch!" One slurred, two of them lunging forwards.

Loki kicked the legs out from the one, you punching the other in face.

They all stumbled away with various injuries, muttering curses under their breaths.

"Assholes" you grumbled, flicking your hair back and straightening your suit.

"Are you alright darling?" Loki worried, scanning your body for injuries. He gently grabbed your waist and spun you around.

"I'm fine Lokes" you answered, biting back a smile. "Thank you."

He nodded once before shimmering away. You turned around to see Wanda making little love hearts in the air with her magic.

In response, you burnt a picture a of a toaster with water being poured on it into a nearby wall. She glared at you as Bucky burst out laughing.

"MY WALL!" Tony shrieked, running over to look at it. "Y/N!"

"You called?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??"

"A wall."

Steve sighed. "Y/n, what's on the wall?"

"Well, there's a clock over there, and-"

"Y/n."

You rolled your eyes. "It's a picture of what will happen to Vision of Wanda keeps doing what she was doing." You waved your hand and the burn marks disappeared. "See? Fixed."

"What was Wanda doing?" Nat asked curiously.

"Shipping Loki and Y/n" Bruce answered, typing away at his keyboard.

"Banner, I know thousands of ways to kill a mortal."

"Sorry!" He squeaked, looking over at you nervously. Nat glared at you, moving next to him protectively as you smirked.

——————————

School free = new chapters yayyyyy

Your welcome~~🤌