Part 2 | Tolerable

*Three Weeks Later*

You appeared in the living room, panting, your hair half out and messed up, holding a large sword.

A small, toddler sized demon appeared beside you. It hissed and you moved back a bit, holding up the weapon.

"Fuck off" you told it, and it hissed again.

"Y/n what the hell is that?!" Sam exclaimed, leaping onto Bucky. Bucky, who wasn't expecting this, fell to the floor with Sam on top of him.

"Get off Samuel you idiot" he groaned.

The toddler sized demon ran at you, leaping high into the air and landing on your head.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, PISS OFF!" You shouted, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor. You stabbed it in the leg and it screamed, disappearing in a puff of red smoke.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Tony shouted, jumping up, his whiskey sloshing around in its glass.

You flicked your hair out of your face and wiped the blade of your sword on your shirt. "Young demon, little bastard" you answered casually, dropping the weapon onto a side table.

"Y/n you can't bring demons here! It's dangerous!" Steve exclaimed as Tony sat back down, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't bring it here, it followed me. Plus, it's fine, I dealt with it."

"There's blood all over the floor."

"Sweetie that was a child!" Wanda fretted.

"Wanda, that was a demon. Big difference" you replied, walking over to Tony's alcohol supply and pouring yourself a shot of vodka.

"You shouldn't drink, it's bad for you" Steve lectured.

"Watch me" you smirked, downing the shot in one go and sitting beside Loki on the couch.

"I'm going to have to lock up my drinks" Tony grumbled, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"You really think that will stop me?"

He sighed. "No."

"Correct answer."

You picked the sword back up and began polishing it.

"Dude don't polish your blood covered sword in front of us" Clint said, wrinkling his nose.

"Grow a pair Barton" you replied calmly, tossing the weapon up and catching it.

He glowered at you as Nat snickered.

Suddenly there was a loud thud as Peter fell from the ceiling, having passed out from all the blood.

"Oh dear, is he dead?" you and Loki commented at the same time, leaning over slightly to look at the teenager.

You looked over at him for a moment. "You're slightly more tolerable than I thought you would be."

"Likewise" he answered, and you both nodded once before looking back at Tony, Bruce, Steve and Wanda all trying to wake up Peter.

"Aren't you going to wash off that blood?" Vision asked you.

"Nah, it looks cool."

—————————————-

"Miss Y/n?"

You looked up from your book to see a slightly peaky looking Peter standing in front of you.

"Oh, hey Pete. Sorry about making you faint" you answered. You would never admit it, but you were quite fond of the spiderling.