Part 15 | Morgan

"Hi Dad!"

Looking up from your book, you saw a small figure sprinting across the living room.

"Is that... a child?" Loki whispered in your ear.

"Yes Lokes, I know, incredible."

The God rolled his eyes and poked you in the stomach. You were currently leaning against him as you both read your seperate books in almost peace (nothing with the God of Mischief was ever peaceful.)

"Hey sweetheart" Tony smiled, scooping Morgan up and spinning her around. "Did you miss me?"

"Who would?" You and Loki commented at the same time, much to the amusement of Pepper.

"Is she the fire girl?" Morgan asked excitedly, pointing in your direction.

Despite Tony speaking about her all the time, you had never actually met her. Probably for a reason.

"Sure is kiddo."

Wriggling out of the billionaires arms, the little girl ran over to you, stopping in front of your knees.

The team laughed as you looked down at her uncertainly, the brown haired girl staring right back, not breaking eye contact. She was definitely a Stark.

"What do you do with it?" Loki whispered, watching as Morgan examined both of you.

"Her name is Morgan idiot" you whispered back, slapping his chest. "And she's a child, you play with them, give them hugs, kisses, ect."

The God wrinkled his nose. "Ew."

"Shush. Hello Morgan, it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n" you said, smiling softly.

"It's nice to meet you too" she grinned, shaking your outstretched hand. "Dad says you're annoying, but actually really helpful."

"Does he now?" You smirked, looking over at the billionaire. Your smirk widened as he flipped you off, looking disgruntled.

"Yeah. Hello, I'm Morgan, what's your name?" The five year old asked, beaming up at Loki who had just crouched down beside her.

Glancing up, you saw Pepper looked alarmed and begin moving towards the pair. Quickly, you held up your to signal her to stop, and she did so reluctantly.

"Hello Morgan, I'm Loki. It's a pleasure to meet you" Loki answered quietly, shaking her small hand in his large one.

"You're very tall" she commented, still shorter than his crouched figure beside her.

"We'll maybe you're just short" he teased in response, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I am very tall" she declared, striking the iron man pose before running back to Tony with a giggle.

"Come on kiddo, let's go get some ice cream shall we?" The billionaire said, giving Loki a cautious nod of thanks.

As the family of three left and the other team members went about their business, Loki stood beside you looking rather proud of himself.

"I didn't scare her" he smiled.

"Of course you didn't. You're not so scary when you aren't trying to take over the world" you smirked, patting his cheek lightly. "Now, let's go find our child."

He rolled his eyes, laughing slightly as he followed you down the hall.

"Peterrrrr" you sang out, knocking on his door. "Let us in or I'll eat you."

There was a scrambling sound from inside his room as he hurried to open the door.

"Hi Miss Y/n! Hi Mr Loki!" He beamed, hugging you both tightly. "Look! We're re-building Ned's Lego death star!"

"Spiderling, you don't have to address us so formally" Loki chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"I know, it's just habit now" he sighed, sitting back down beside Ned.

"Hello MJ" Loki nodded to the girl who was reading on Peters bed.

"I'm surprised you actually know my name" she mused, looking up with slight surprise.

"Of course I do."

"I may or may not have threatened to burn him unless he started addressing you properly" you smirked, leaning against the God.

"As if you could."

"We all I know I could."

He glared at you as MJ laughed, looking fondly at her best friend and boyfriend happily building Lego.

"Right, we'll leave you to it" Loki announced. "Farewell mortals and Spiderling."

In a shimmer of green the two of you both appeared in his room.

"You're so dramatic, teleporting everywhere" you chuckled, walking over to his closet and opening it.

"Must do everything in style darling" he replied, laying down on the bed. "What in the Norns are you doing?"

"Stealing your jumper."

"Why?"

"Because it's comfortable oversized."

He tilted his head, looking at you in confusion. "Why would you want to wear something that's too big?"

"Cause" you shrugged, running your eyes over the dark themed wardrobe. "Do you even own a jumper? Being a frost giant and everything?"

"Surprisingly yes. Thor bought me one, saying I could wear if I ever visit Jotunheim even though I don't feel the cold" Loki answered, moving over to you. "I suppose he forgot, but the idea was nice."

"That's sweet."

"It is" he smiled, reaching up high and taking down a folded pile of warm fabric. "Here it is."

On one side where a breast pocket would be were the initials L.L in white stitching, with a small golden helmet identical to Loki's just above it.

"Thanks trickster" you grinned, stretching up to kiss his cheek.

"That's quite alright my dear. You know, you aren't as scary as I originally thought you to be."

"I am actually quite fond of the mortals, I just don't show it often" you agreed, flopping down on his four poster bed.

"They're quite fond of you too" he smiled, laying down beside you.

"You're not as scary as I thought you would be either."

"I'm not that scary. I just pretend to to be. When you're confident in yourself, others see that too."