27 break up.

Max: i need to tell you guys something...

Lando: you ate too much ice cream?

Charles: hey! I told you in trust that max was eating his second bucket of ice cream!

Max: you told lando?

Charles: only the ice cream thing, not the reason why you eat it...

Kimi: you upset?

Seb: you need us to come over and hug you?

Checo: you need me to call christian?

Max: no...Kelly broke up with me...

Antonio: as much as that was coming, it sucks mate...

Max: thnx...

Lando: why did she?

Max: because I wasn't enough. Because I didn't love her enough, didn't give her enough, didn't do my best enough and so on...i told her from day one i was gay and she still wanted something.

Kimi: kid, date someone you want to be with forever. Someone you know you wouldn't be able to function without.

Max: i will...

Charles: i heard how Kelly broke up with him. She told max that he wasn't good enough for anyone. He appeared crying in front of my door step...

Seb: why can't that kid ever have it easy!

Charles: i will look after him.

Antonio: hey charles! Max is single now! So if you give him a bit of time to heal but then you should take your shot!!

Charles: i will at some point.

Max: i want more ice cream...

Charles: no you will be sick. Let's get you to bed...

Max: okay...

Kimi: is he a bit okay? I'm getting depressed vibes from max!

Seb: oh no...

Lando: what?

Kimi: back in 2017 max had a short period he was depressed and no matter which person told him what to do. He listened, he didn't put up an fight with anything...

Seb: he wouldn't stop being sad and would always stay with either me, Kimi or dan. It was sad to see.

Dan: it wasn't just sad, he refused to stay in his own drivers room at all.

Charles: how didn't anyone of us who came after 2017 know?

Dan: because max hasn't been that sad since that time...

Carlos: it must have been not just the break up with kelly!

Nando: I don't think either. Mostly likely everything at once. The thing with his dad, the crash of silverstone and the break up with kelly now...

Kimi: hug him, charles.

Charles: will do.