70 updating bosses.

F1 bosses.

Otmar: so what did you guys find?

Christian: nothing on Max...besides that he loves stealing Jules from Charles.

Matia: maybe him and Charles? Because i remember Charles going to Max to pick up Jules...

Toto: i would eat my headphones if Max and Charles are in a relationship...

Guenther: i know that K-mag is with Nico and that they have a daughter but Mick? No clue...

Zak: i should have known that Lando and Carlos were already dating...

Christian: i could have told you that by their bantering!

Matia: so should we corner Max and Charles??

Jost: i think Alex said something about Max and Charles having a house together in Holland...

Mike: i think i heard Seb curse the two out for being an married couple...something about sharing cats...

Christian: oh! Yeah, the cats Max got but shares with Charles...

Toto: this better be platonic because I don't want to eat my headphones! 😤

Otmar: you better start eating i guess! 😂

Franz: what about your drivers Toto?

Toto: I'm horrified by them! 😓 i was looking for George to congratulate him on p4 yesterday and found them having sex in George's drivers room... 🫣

Mike: hahahahah 😂

Christian: I'm lucky I haven't had that with Seb! 😂😮‍💨

Matia: oh i had that!! 😤🤢

Andreas: not a fan of seeing your drivers fuck?? 😂

Mattia: i caught Carlos yesterday too...with Lando...

Christian: lucky me again!!😂

Toto: your time will come!! 😡

Christian: if Checo and Max respect me and are smart...they lock the fucking door...😂

Guenther: i guess Christian is the only one not to have caught their drivers fucking...

Frederic: bottas is think a little too friendly with Guanyu...

Franz: like sexual tension friendly or just platonic??

Toto: i think Val was ogling Zhou since the announcement...

Christian: you caught them or what??

Frederic: no...only seb and Kimi once and Antonio and Daniel... 😳😰

Zak: wait! Daniel and Antonio??

Frederic: yes!!

Christian: oh i remember now! 2017! I know Daniel dragged Antonio into his motorhome!

Toto: how many times??

Christian: almost every race weekend...

Otmar: and you never walked in on them??

Christian: never, as soon as i either saw them get in together or Antonio get in i just knew not to get near that motorhome...Max did walk in on them once...

Mike: how do you know that??

Toto: of course Max did...

Christian: i think Max was upset about his race and wanted to watch a movie with Daniel I think...but i saw him flushed walking up to me and ask if Daniel could get a new lock...

Zak: and that's how you knew??

Christian: yepp!

Franz: why was Max upset??

Christian: he dnfed and got a earful from his dad...i ended up taking him to the movies to cheer him up.

Guenther: you and Max have this kind of father and son bond don't you??

Toto: you always look so proud...

Christian: we do! Don't you have that with Lewis and George, Toto??

Toto: definitely!

Mike: don't we have that all with our young drivers??

Franz: not like Christian and Max...didn't you invite him to stay with you a couple of time a year??

Christian: yeah i still do. It was in the beginning to give him a break from his father and let him have a little fun but now he just comes because he wants to.

Franz: i still don't like how Jos talked to Max!

Christian: Max has a straining order on Jos now.

Toto: about time!

Christian: but I'm really curious about Max and Charles both caring for Jules so I'm going to dig into this, later!

Guenther: later!

Toto: see you guys in Miami!!