Chapter 3 - Dreams and Nightmares

Eleanor's POV:

Warning this scene that is written in italics has description of torture as well as mentions of a knife and blood⚠

"We meet again little one, did you really think you could escape. There's no point in running where ever you go we'll find you. You belong to me and I think it's time you get thought a lesson on behavior."

" Please please don't I promise not to do it again just please don't hurt me." But it was no use he just smirked evilly, grabbed a knife and started to drag it across my body.

" Stoooop it hurts please I beg you please." I scream and beg but nothing works he just keeps dragging the knife across my skin laughing at my misery, suddenly everything stops my screams his laughing and what was once a brown wall with with lots of blood and dirt is now white in fact in every direction I look it's all white no color can be seen.

Torture scene is over⚠

Then I hear a voice more like squealing, I look around and see a little girl around four or five years old running, I stand up and start following her when out of no where I'm in a sort of living room. I again see the little girl but this time she's running after two boys one looks to five or six while the other is between seven to eight. All three of them are laughing and look so carefree.

I stand there smiling knowing I can't be seen, when I hear a door opening. I look at the direction the sound came from and see a man with black hair and green almost like mine and very tall. He steps into the room and when the kids notice him the girl runs towards him while he picks her up, the two boys go hug his legs, all together they yell-.

Before I could catch the guys name I hear a voice "Eleanor, Eleanor wake up, you have to wake up and remember, remember who you are, remember, remember, remember, remember..."

---------------

I shoot up from my bed gasping, that was my third nightmare today and normally I would find it ordinary to wake up from this many nightmares and sometimes I'd have more. But for the last few weeks they've been really strange, for instance I'd be getting flashbacks of when I was kidnapped when out of nowhere I hear this voice telling me all sorts of things. First few times it was mum but then it slowly became a man's voice.

It's different every time but one thing I have noticed that the voices always say the word remember but I never found out or am being able to find out what it means. This one was different though cause I never ever had a dream always nightmares. And what's more confusing is the people I saw who I had no idea who they were. It's come to the point where I've even been thinking about it during the day. Hopefully I find the answers to this mystery soon because it is actually giving me a migraine.

The only good thing that sometimes come from the nightmares is that I wake up before my alarm rings, managing to finish my chores faster and sometimes miss my morning beating while arriving to school early.

Unfortunately today is not one of those days and little did she know it may consist of something she could never think of.

----------------------------

Right now I'm cooking breakfast for my parents, sorry I meant assholes. I'm hoping to finish quickly for a few reasons one I need to get to school, two to avoid the morning beating and last I really need to go buy some more painkillers because I'm almost out. My body feels like it's being stabbed by knives especially my back since all I have to sleep on is worn out mattress with the springs coming out in the attic.

I had already changed and finished all my other chores as well as now ready with their breakfast. I put their plates on the table, cleaned the counter which really isn't much either, and washing the dishes, I walk to the front door. I lean down to grab my bag when I feel a huge pain in my ribs. Biting my lips to stop myself from crying out in pain and blinking away the tears I grab my bag and start walking to school.