Chapter 15- Lucky

Third-person POV:

With Natalya's laughing and Nadir's furious shouting echoing throughout the room, Eleanor could tell that her friend had done something ridiculous to get Nadir furious. The question is, what?

After a few minutes, the shouting stopped, but now Natalya was wheezing due to lack of breath from all the laughing. Eleanor smiles internally at Nat's failed attempt to stop laughing, and her brother's furious face mixed with a look of annoyance.

At that moment Eleanor remembered how she always dreamed to have that when she was younger. The fights, the laughs, elder siblings mad at the younger ones for causing a disturbance. Then she always wondered what it was like to have siblings.

Now she wonders how she is going to deal with them. How she'll trust them? How she'll manage to live with them?

"What did Nat do now Nadir?"

The twin's heads turn to look at the computer. Nat now not laughing but instead giving El a look as if asking ' Why do you assume that I did something?' and Nadir's face gave a look saying 'You have no idea.'.

"Don't give me that look Nat. Why would Nadir be angry with you if you didn't do anything hmm?" El comments

"Well, maybe he is just angry at other stuff and is taking it out on dear little me. You never know Lea you don't know the story." Nat retorts trying to defend herself.

"I doubt that's the case."

"Is too."

"Probably isn't."

"Is too!"

"I don't believe you."

"Why not!?"

"Because you're Natalya Ivanov and I've known you for years."

Nat knew she didn't have anything to say to defend herself so she just pouted and leaned back on, what seemed to El, her bed.

"Wow Eleanor you changed my sister. Before she would die before letting anyone have the final say. Now here you are getting away with it." Nadir teases Natalya.

Natalya shows him her tongue and pouts while turning her head away. El shakes her head at her friend's behaviour and how she smacks her brother for his continuous teasing.

"Will one of you explain what happened cause frankly I am curious as to why you called." El states to also stop Nadir's teasing and Natalya's hitting. Though she did it with half a mind finding it the whole ordeal amusing.

"Well you see," Nadir starts "your friend over here found out about the crush I have over a certain someone. So she thought it was a good idea to grab, no, steal my phone and text said person."

"I didn't steal it I asked you if I could use it and you said 'sure' ." Nat tries to defend herself making her voice deeper saying the last word.

"Yeah but you didn't tell me it was to text my crush you bitch!"

"Okay we're getting side tracked, please continue the story." El stops them once more.

"Well," Nat continues "after I decided to do him a favour I gave him back his phone and left him be. Then, like the animal he is, barged into my room and started screaming his lungs off about how I ruined his chance with this person.

"About how they will never like him now and all that shit. And then he started going on and on about how if anyone else who weren't our brothers new the story they would agree with him.

"So I said why not call El and see what she thinks. And here we are." Nat concludes

"Yeah don't listen to her she exaggerated every thing. And fyi I am not an animal." Nadir directs the last part to Natalya.