Chapter 10 - I'm fucked

Eleanor's POV:

⚠️TW: Swearing and mention of death⚠️

"We already know that, how about you just shut up and go back to where you came from." I look at one of the youngest triplets and notice it was the Bryson guy who made the comment.

I just look at him, face blank but small irritation at the bottom of my heart. He doesn't even know me and is already insulting me. I really want to punch him right now.

"Hey watch it young man apologies to your sister right now or you're getting grounded." Matteo warned him anger evident in his voice.

In-fact all my brothers have a look that can be described as anger. Especially Bryson's triplets.

Instead of listening to Matteo, he growls saying "No, I'm not about apologies for nothing. All I said was for her to go back where she came from, she's probably some gold digger. Listen here you bitch we don't want you here so leave you don't belong here."

He directed the last sentence towards me, honestly I could care less what he thinks. But something inside me stirred almost as if his words pained me heart to hear... no no no. I will not let my walls down.

"Bryson that's enough you either say you're sorry or go to your room." Francesco said in a dangerous warning tone. But he didn't listen he just kept talking.

"No, I'm not going anywhere or saying sorry for anything. She deserves everything I'm saying because it's true. It's because of her we lost our mother, she took her away from us. I guess you were so annoying that even she didn't want you. Just admit it, you are a worthless piece of shit."

That's when I blew up, I can handle insults towards me but no-one and I mean no-one insults my mother.

"Listen here you incompetent asshole, I can handle your nasty comments towards me. BUT DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT INSULT MY MOTHER! She's the best mother anyone could ask for, cause believe me I'd give anything to be with her right now. Cause you know where she is right now? She's up there..." I point to towards the sky

"My mother, the best mother in the world is up there because 3 years ago she died. And if there was a way to bring her back I would do it. So listen carefully, next time you say something against my mother you are dead. Brother or not." I say the last part in a low voice.

By the end I'm standing in his face, with a glare on my face rage radiating of me. He looks at me shocked, expecting I would have kept my mouth shut. I took a deep breath and backed away and look at everyone else.

Francesco and Alex looked at me knowingly, while the rest looked shocked. An awkward silence falls over us until Bryson regains his composure, looks at me, scoffs and goes upstairs.

A couple minutes of silence pass when Brody, I believe it was him, clears his throat "Uhh what do you mean you know she died, as in your mother?" He asks awkwardly. Others nod agreeing with the question.

I let out a small sigh and 'explain' "When I was 14 she had went out to go shopping and hours had passed by. I didn't think anything of it since traffic was normal in London and just continue to wait for her to return. Some more time passed and I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and saw a police officer. He asked if I was Eleanor Serrano I said yes and then he told me that uhmm mum got in a car crash and well..."

I take a small pause and look at their expressions, judging by their expressions they knew what I was about to say.

Still I continue "The officer told me that she didn't make it. She had lost a lot of blood and after that I was sent to live in an orphanage and later on adopted. And now I'm here." I finish and look at them.