Chapter 5 - Free

Elliot's POV:

I'm with my friends right now discussing on how we are going to help Lea out of her situation. We were thinking about getting her good for nothing guardians arrested so now we're thinking on how we are going to justify that they should be in jail.

We hear a phone ringing and start looking around to see which one of us is getting a call. I start to feel a vibration in my pants and realise my phone is the one ringing.

I take it out of my back pocket and look at the contact number. I see Lea's name displayed across the screen and immediately pick it up and put it on speaker so the others can hear.

"Lea you okay?" I asks concerned. "N-no Elliot-t I ne-need help" I she whispers while letting out quite sobs. "El what's going on?" "The-they are beating me and I don't know if I can take i-it anymore. I d-don't know if I'll make it."

When she finishes the boys and Nat and I all look worried. Oliver grabs his phone and starts calling the police. While all of us including Oli grab our stuff while James also grabs his car keys.

James gets the car out of the garage and we all hop in. "Okay Lea first take deep breaths in and out, second don't worry Oliver has called the police and they're on their way so are we. Third where are you?"

"Hiding i-in the bas-basement under the stairs". She answers.

"Brat where are you we're going to find you, you bitch." I hear one of them say. "Elliot please hurry." "Hold on El we're almost there just hang-" before I could finish the line was cut.

'Fuck they must've found her' I think to my self. "James drive faster hurry!" "Oliver where are the police?"

"5 minutes away"

I take deep breath and start to pray for my best friend's safety. After a few more minutes we reach the house and see police cars outside.

James parks the car and once we get out we see Tim and Karen's friends getting dragged outside. And yes we know about them we about all of there friends. We run inside and since the living room is the first room you see we know to head in there.

Once in the living room we see something that shocks us to our core. There is El laying on the floor with a knife in the middle of her stomach. We run towards her and get down on our knees.

Ben checks for a pulse and his face instantly turns into one of worry and panic. I can tell he couldn't find one because he directly started to do cpr. He does it for a few minutes and checks for a pulse his face relaxes indicating he found one.

"She has a pulse it's weak but it's there."

We all sigh in relief but then we hear Karen talk. " That bitch why can't she just die." That's when hell got loose, Nat jumps up and goes to punch her but I hold her down. Not wanting her to get into trouble.

Honestly I forgot she was hear because of how quite she was. She was about to protest but I gave her a look and she shut up. I heard a siren and at once a medical team came in and started to work on El.They put her on a stretcher and took her away. I guess the police called an ambulance thanks god.

We got up to follow but Nat stopped, all of a sudden she walked towards Karen and slapped her. The officers didn't say anything but just stood there not interfering. "I suggest you shut that bitch ass mouth of yours because you're already in big trouble." Nat said before going out us following.

Once outside we see the ambulance driving off and we were about to follow when an officer called for us. "Hey!"

We turn around and I respond "Yeah?"