CHOSEN

I walked through a hall made of stone as a red orange light flickered in the distance. A humming sound grew louder as I got closer to the light. Once I entered the doorway, my feet were on a huge stone platform that sat on top of steps.

Below those steps stood a slew of people that I did not know. Their eyes were fixated on me. Although fire was all around, it was cold as a winter's night and the heat from my breath showed with every exhale I made.

I had no clue where I was or who these people were, but I wasn't afraid. Before I could ask questions, a presence was felt at a distance, on the side of me. My focus followed the sensation and what I saw was myself looking back at me with the same black abyss eyes and red veins tattooed all over his skin.

"They've been waiting for you Dev, are you excited?"

"What are you?" I asked.

He smiled then two horns began to grow on each side of his head. "I am you, of course. I am what you will become once you've evolved and accepted your purpose."

"What is supposed to be my purpose?" I felt my anxiety rise.

Once those words left my lips, everyone before me kneeled down and bowed. Then the cries of a young girl sounded in my ear. Two women held each of her arms as tears covered her pale face.

"My King, we sacrifice her in your name..."

The young girl screamed and in an instant her throat was cut and red liquid poured from it.

Devin jumped out of his sleep with his heart pounding in his chest. This was the first time he had this dream and it was worse than the one with the old woman. Sweat covered his bare chest as it rose and fell until his breathing calmed. He looked at his clock...it was 3:13am.

"What the hell was that about?" He asked himself then forced his body and mind to go back to sleep.

Soon it was 6:00am and Devin had a flight to catch. He loaded his bag into the trunk of his car. He heard a snapping noise and turned toward it's direction....the parking garage looked empty of people.

I heard something too, I don't trust it. You should get in the car now.

Devin listened to Ollie and got in his car. For the last few days, he's felt an overwhelming feeling of someone watching him. It happened one night when he worked late and now, every time he's in the parking garage. He decided to ignore it for now and made his way to the airport. Once in Vegas, Devin drove his rental car to Honey's home and made himself comfortable as he usually did.

In the morning, he and Honey went to Begonia to discuss business. He sat her file on the desk and explained her financial status. Honey took his advice ten years ago switching banks and sticking to a yearly business budget. With the investments Devin made for her and the profit she made from Begonia....Honey could've retired years ago. But he knew she wasn't closing down Begonia or leaving until she found a new owner.

"Ok Auntie, I have five potential new owners for Begonia. Only one of them is an out-of-towner, the others reside here in Vegas."

"Five, huh? You really did your due diligence nephew. I'm so proud." She looked at the papers.

There was a knock on the door. A blonde woman came into the office. "Hey Honey, are we still having the meeting today?"

"Oop, I almost forgot. Yes we are darling, I will be there in fifteen minutes."

Devin sat looking at the financial report not paying attention to what Honey was saying.

"Nephew, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" He asked.

"Our meeting with the girls.....about my retirement."

Devin nodded and got up from the desk, following Honey into the training room.

About forty women of all races, sizes and backgrounds sat at the tables. It resembled a classroom, but with sex toys, mannequins dressed in lingerie, posters about personal hygiene, STDS and how to properly use condoms.

Devin walked in, he was wearing a dark gray casual suit, with a yellow button up. He took a seat to the side while all the women stared at him as if Honey wasn't standing in front of them.

"Yes, I know he is very handsome. But he is not a customer, he is my nephew who happens to also be my accountant. Some of you may know him...for those that don't, this is Devin."

Some of the women nodded, knowing who he was...the others stared, taking in his appearance. Devin sat with his legs crossed looking back at the women.

Damn, it's like an all you can eat buffet.

Ollie, don't start. Please stay professional.

Yeah, a professional pussy slayer.

Devin looked down and held in his laugh.

"Alright, that's enough gawking. Focus on me," Honey spoke and the women laughed.

"Some of you may know that I plan on retiring. Begonia will not be closing down so don't worry. A new owner will take my place. Thankfully, Devin is going to take over until he finds a permanent owner."

Devin looked at Honey shocked by what he just heard. She said nothing to him prior about temporarily taking over. He instantly went along with what she said to not cause a scene. Many of the women smiled ecstatic by the news. Some looked curious wondering what type of boss he was going to be.

"How long is he going to be our boss?" one woman asked.

Honey looked at Devin. "Nephew...you want to answer that?"

Devin got up and stood in front of the forty women. "Hello Ladies. I'm hoping to have a new owner within six months. I already have five people to interview."

"You don't want to be our boss?" another woman asked with a smirk.

"Well, I already have responsibilities in Connecticut. Begonia needs someone that can be here the way Honey is...so I think a Vegas resident would be a better choice."

"So when do you start?" one of the younger workers asked, causing some of the other women to laugh.

"I have to discuss that with Honey."

"Well alright ladies, that's enough for today. Go get yourselves ready for tonight. I will make sure we keep you all posted," Honey said. Once all the women left they walked back into Honey's office.

"Auntie, you were wrong for doing that." Devin smirked.

"Was I? Well since I'm already in the dog house, I guess I'll inform you that I've already signed Begonia over to you. You're now the official owner."

"Aunt Honey!" Devin was surprised once again.

Bro! This is a dream come true. We own a pussy store!

"You were already looking for a new owner for me, now you're looking for yourself. Devin, you're the only person I trust with Begonia and my girls. I'll see you later at the house....I've got a hair appointment."

Honey walked out with a big smile on her face. Devin couldn't even be upset. Seeing how relieved Honey was made him happy.