CONTROL

I was finally back home after a very emotional few days. Sophia was still on my mind, and it was hard for me not to blame myself for her death. Thankfully, I had Ollie snap me out of my self sabotaging state of mind.

It’s not your fault, Dev...that was her choice.

Thanks, Ollie.

No need to thank me. Just speaking facts.

The next morning, I took the first flight out to Vegas. Time at Begonia will definitely occupy my mind. I was just hoping it wouldn’t be too crazy, I like being busy but not that busy.

When I got back, I was disappointed at the upkeep or lack thereof in certain areas. Stella is on vacation, and Marcy was on a business trip, but that’s not an excuse for the women to be careless.

The pool area had trash, bikinis thrown around, champagne bottles, a few used condoms and wrappers. The dining area wasn’t any better, seeing panties on the floor next to one of the tables, which still had dirty plates on them. It was a lot more I saw, but I was over it.

“Bull and Shane, I need to see you two in my office.”

“Sure, Boss..”

They came in and closed my office door. By the look on my face, they knew I wasn’t too happy.

“How long has Begonia looked like this?”

“Since you left…”

While Daddy’s away, the kids will play.

“I need you both to kick all the clients out now. I’m going to call a mandatory 11am meeting for everyone.”

They both gave a grin and nod. I think they enjoyed kicking people out of Begonia.

I made an announcement after Shane and Bull left my office.

“Starting now, Begonia is officially closed for the remainder of the day. A mandatory meeting will be held at 11am for all Begonia Beauties. If you don’t attend, you don't work here.”

The same text message was sent to the other 20 Beauties that weren’t on site. It was 9:10am...that was more than enough time for them to get here at 11am…..if not, oh well.

Many of the girls weren’t sure what was going on and tried to come into my office, but they were blocked by Bull.

I didn’t want to talk to any of them….I was annoyed.

I had a cleaning company come into Begonia to clean, dispose of trash, and sanitize everything. Later, someone will be here to clean the pool.

The women walked into the training room with worry on their faces. Soon, all 60 of them sat waiting for me to arrive. A few of the women who weren't on the schedule walked in very unhappy.

“Good morning, ladies.”

“Good morning.” Some of the ladies didn’t say anything.

“Who’s upset about being here right now?” I asked.

Three of the women raised their hands.

“Today’s your last day. You will receive your final paychecks in 5 to 10 business days. Thank you for your services.”

All the women gasped in shock, looking at each other.

“You’re firing us?!” One of three asked.

“Yes, you obviously want to be somewhere else.”

“Let’s go ladies…” Shane escorted them out.

“Anyone else?” I asked, and it was complete silence.

“You all are here because this morning I walked into a whorehouse not Begonia. Or maybe more like a brothel, but definitely not Begonia. Is that where you ladies want to work...whorehouses and brothels?”

They all shook their heads.

“These clients aren’t paying top dollar for whores, they’re paying for fantasies. If they come in and see trash, what do you think you're going to be treated like?”

Everyone was silent. Mixie raised her hand.

“What do you think, Mixie?”

“Like trash, Daddy…”

“Good girl, that’s correct.” I grinned and she blushed.

“I don’t know who trashed the dining and pool areas or which one of you thought it was ok to have sex in those said places. But I’m here to tell you all for the the first and last time, sex is to be had in your rooms, that is what they are there for. Pool, dining, lounge is for entertaining…..sex is not apart of that entertainment.”

I looked around the room, making sure I had all their attention. Opening my laptop, I connected the screen to the projector. Bull lowered the lights.

“Can you all see the screen?”

They all said yes in unison.

“These 322 names are the women who want to work here. I’m not showing this list to taunt or threaten any of you. I’m showing you this to let you know, if you’re not happy here, it’s ok to leave. I’ll miss you but I will replace you. Do you all understand?”

“Yes Daddy.” They all said in unison.

“You all get paid very well and it’s not just because you have sex but the environment you have sex in. Bull and Shane make that environment safe. I expect you all to keep that environment clean and classy. Do you all understand?”

They said yes in unison again.

Dev, there’s a man still here. He must be hiding and one of the girls know.

Can you tell which woman it is?

Not yet….

“Maybe I should do room inspections also.”

I said this to get a reaction and it worked.

Got her! It's sweetheart in the blue crop top and shorts.