Chapter 4:

Harley's POV

I can't believe Spider-Man actually agreed! Well, he probably won't show up, but we will see.

I barely got any sleep last night because I was too excited for today. I opened my closet and put on a pair of ripped jeans and a Led Zeppelin T-shirt. Then I made my way to the kitchen.

"Mmm. Something smells good." I walked up and sat down on a stool in front of the counter. Pepper picked up Morgan so she could set a plate in front of me. I smiled at Morgan and pointed to my plate.

"Did you make this... for me?" I let my eyes brighten and she giggled as she nodded her head. "Mmm. I bet it tastes just as good as it smells."

"What has you in such a good mood?" Tony appeared from the hallway. I shrugged as I kept the smile on my face.

"Ooo, is it a girl?" Pepper teased. I scrunched up my nose at that.

"No..." Just you friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

I finished eating and flung my book bag onto my back and made my way to the elevator.

"Happy is on his way." Tony called out.

"Well, tell him not to wait up. I'm taking the subway!" I held up a peace sign, but not bothering to turn around. I heard Tony scoff as I got in the elevator.

I made my way through the doors of the school and to my locker.

"What's up, new guy?" A voice said as it leaned against the locker next to me.

"Hi, Eugene." I said coolly as I remembered how nobody called him by his first name. I took my face out of my locker to stare him in the eye with a smirk.

"So, since a couple of the people from our decathlon team were not blipped, we are short a couple of people. And for some reason, Mr. Harrington is making me be in charge of finding new people. I mean, I've seen you working on things in robotics. We could use someone like you. Also, you should thank me. I don't give out compliments." He explained, clearly not caring that I called him Eugene. Which confused me, but I just didn't show it.

"I'll think about it, Darlin." I gave him a wink and I saw red creep up on his face.

"Oh. Okay. Um, uh great." Flash stuttered. I got him. "Our practice is tomorrow after school. So if your interested..."

"Of course, darlin." I gave him a pat on the back and went to first period.

After a bunch of chemistry and calculus, the day was finally over. I found Happy out by the side of the school, and hopped in the car. Peter was just sitting there on his phone. I rolled my eyes and didn't even attempt a conversation.

We got out and went up to the workshop. Tony was up there, working on an IronMan suit prototype and Peter went to his corner and dumped out of his book bag a bunch of white fluid. (Get your mind out of the gutter.)

"What is that?" I sneered. He looked up at me and immediately started to get flustered.

"Oh! Um... it's Spider-Man's web fluid.  I make it at school sometimes cause sometimes he needs it b- before I come here and..." He stopped himself and I could see Tony smirking in my peripheral. 

"So you do everything for him?" I asked and my eyes bored into his soul.

"Um well not the swinging around, beating up bad guys part of course." He chuckled and I would have chuckled too, if I didn't despise him. Wait... why do I despise him, again?