Chapter 6:

Peter's POV

Believe it or not, it was fun to hang out with Harley. Of course, as Spider-Man. He hated me. Throughout the week, we kept finding time in our schedule to hang out and I got to know more about him. As he did me. But of course, I had to be careful.

He is probably the closest friend I've had next to Ned and MJ. So at school, it hurts to see him hanging out with Flash and his group. It makes me realize that if he ever found out who was under the mask, he would despise not only me, but Spider-Man.

After school, I made it home, since Wednesday's were my off day from the lab. I plopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone.

Can you guys come over?

MJ: Sure, loser.

Ned: On my way!

I put my phone down and walked to the kitchen. I didn't feel like eating, but I knew I had to. I didn't eat that big of a lunch and I would rather not pass out. I decided to quickly put on my suit and go get some pizza for all of us.

The door is unlocked. I've gone to get some pizza.

Ned: Sweet!

I swung to the pizza place and stopped in an alley to get changed. They probably wouldn't serve me dressed head to toe in red and blue.

I got the pizza, swung back in my window to see MJ and Ned in my room. I took off the mask and gave them a smile as I went to the bathroom to change.

I came out to see them MJ in my chair, legs propped up on my desk and Ned laying down on my bed.

"Pizza?" They both jumped up at that as I put it down on my desk.

"So... how is Harley?" MJ asked with a smirk on her face as she bit into a piece of her pepperoni pizza.

"H- he's doing good. Um... not with Peter Parker of course. But he likes the spider guy." I chuckled at my own joke while both of them frowned.

"Are you planning on telling him?" Ned asked.

"Telling him what?" I asked, as I finished my first piece of pizza.

"That you are Spider-Man. I mean, he is going to figure out, Peter. It's just a matter of time. I found out." MJ said.

"I told you." I corrected.

"After I told you that I knew." She scoffed. I nodded in agreement.

"Well, he isn't going to figure out, okay? All he knows about Spider-Man is that he is 16, turning 17 this week, he works with Mr. Stark, and he knows my order from Delmars and that coffee place down the road." I said and their eyes widened at that.

"Yeah, just average things everyone knows about our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." MJ sneered and shook her head in disbelief. "If you wanna keep a secret you need to do a better job."

Her lecture was interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out to read the Caller ID. Mr. Stark. I knit my eyebrows in confusion as I held up a hand for them to shush while I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, Mr. Stark." MJ and Ned's eyes widened.

"Hey, kid. I know it's your day off, but Morgan is begging for her little spider." Mr. Stark chuckled.