Chapter 11

Harley's POV

I surprisingly had probably the best weekend of my life over the past couple of days. And I had it with the Perfect Peter Parker. He had something about him, that made me so curious and just wanting to know more about this awkward dork. The Saturday I spent with him was so wonderful and he was nothing like how I perceived him. He wasn't perfect. But he sure as hell wasn't normal. The way he presented himself, was pretty different than anyone I had known. He seemed to have this daring shimmer in his eyes but as a whole, they were soft and caring. Something else about him was that he was always fidgeting with his sleeves which kind of worried me. He was always careful with keeping his sleeves covering his wrist but he was so full of light. He must just be self conscious about himself or something because he didn't seem like someone who would hurt themselves. And trust me, I know what that looks like. He also seemed to always be on edge when we weren't alone and when we were in like a coffee shop or something. It seemed so weird but, I guess he was a little weird.

But he was fun and really really cool.

I walked out into the kitchen where I found Tony making eggs. He spotted me and frowned as he looked at the time.

"It is 5:45am. What are you doing up?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"I thought I could take your Coupe out for a drive?" I asked and he looked at me suspiciously, "I am going to pick up Peter."

He winked, "I told you that you would like him after you got to know him. You can take one of the Audi's. You taking the orange or white?"

"The black." I said. He frowned at that.

"I have a black one?"

I stepped out of the car and took in a deep breath as I stood before his apartment building door. I glanced at my watch to see it was 6:30am already. I smiled as I opened the door and made my way up to his apartment.

I closed my eyes, having doubts right at his doorstep. Ignoring them, I knocked on the hardwood of the door. I was greeted by a very confused Peter.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh! Um, I was... in the neighborhood and I thought of picking you up for school." I said, mentally cursing myself for the lame excuse.

He gave me a cocky smile, "You were in Queens at 6:00am? What are you doing on this side of town this early?" I gave him a glare.

"You are welcome to take the subway." I pursed my lips as I turned around and started to walk down the hallway.

"Wait! Wait! I'm coming!" I heard and turned to the door to see him shoving a piece of toast in his mouth as he rushed to his room and came out surprisingly fast with his book bag flung onto his back. I laughed as he almost tripped from his untied shoes.

"We aren't in any rush. You can tie them." I snickered and he rolled his eyes as he bent down to tie them.

I opened the coupe's door for him to get in and he gave me a mocking curtsy. I came around to my side and got in.

"How did you get Tony to agree to you driving this thing?" He looked amazed, "also, I didn't know you knew how to drive."

"I learned how to drive and got my driver's license when I was 15, darlin'. Don't worry I know what I'm doing." I gave him a wink and he turned so red.

We pulled up to the front of the school and I looked over to see Peter looking wide eyed at the good bit of students on the campus just wandering around until it was time to go in.