new storys

I dont know what storys to post so can you guys/girls help me out. So here are some options that i really like. I will probably post almost all but this ill know what to put out first and what to update more.

So first one is i've been holding back tears (while you're throwing back beers)

The desricription :

After the deaths of his parents, Peter Parker—along with his two other siblings—were put under the care of his alcoholic aunt. Twelve years later, Peter is juggling life as a sixteen-year-old caretaker of his four cousins, a prodigious student, and a Pizza King employee. Oh yeah, and he's Spider-Man.

As things start to unfurl, Tony Stark—Peter's mentor—starts to suspect some issues at home. Peter can't let his role model know anything or else he risks losing their budding relationship or, more importantly, his family.

____

TLDR: Aunt May sucks, Peter has to pick up the slack because she's not only his guardian, but the guardian of his two other siblings & her own four kids. Peter is trying his best. Tony wants to help.

The next is a no way home reaction story (it will probably have a different title)

No need to explain.

Last one is called Expect Disappointment

The description:

Michelle would just like to talk to the regular at the shop for more than twenty seconds.

A/n:please help me choose ❤️