(1)

Lil disclaimer before we start, they have regular half and full forms, full is their wolf form and half is when they have wolf ears and tails, omegas usually like to stay in their full or half.

The only thing i heard was the wind in my ears and my paws as i ran, plus the occasional fern i ran through to hide my scent. I knew my pack was on my tail, only thing is, i had a head start and i was faster. Downside, i couldn't stop for a second, not to rest, not to eat, not to drink. All i knew is i had to run, i couldn't look back.

I heard a triumphant growl behind me, i knew it was that fucking beta, god his scent was disgusting. I turned and clawed his muzzle, drawing blood. Though before i did, he was somehow able to claw my back left thigh.

We yelped in unison but i was able to kick some dirt in his eyes and run through the ferns in front of me. Clever i know, though they could probably smell the metallic stench that clung to me, it was overwhelming i let out a quiet whine at the sting of the scratch. But i couldn't stop now, not yet.

My ears perked when i heard running water, i had mapped out the territory and i figured out that the edge of the territory was a creek. I pushed myself to run faster once the creek was in sight i kept running.

I couldn't give up now, not yet, i was so close. I heard loud paw steps behind me and a pain tore through my flank. I screeched and ran faster, jumping across the creek, falling to the ground, panting loudly.

I slowly got up, turning to the beta, he was growling at me and i decided to keep going. Just for a bit. I was walking for a bit until i reached a clearing.

I looked up to the stars and thought for a moment. Before i could think much more, some thing rammed into my flank, knocking me to the ground. I yelped letting out a short cry.

I tried to get up but my legs shook with exhaustion and i collapsed again. I felt someone sniffing me and i smelled their scent. Honey and sandalwood, it was an alpha. I let out a scared whine and the fur on my hackles rose.

He gently picked me up by my scruff, i was surrounded by his overpowering scent and i tried to squirm out of his grip, he set me down and i felt a breath near my ear.

"Calm down, relax, i'm not gonna hurt you little one," he whispered.

I didn't want to believe him but his voice sounded so genuine and soft. He picked me up and again he was being careful and gentle, i allowed him to do so, relaxing in his gentle hold.

Time skip

When my eyes fluttered open, i was in an unfamiliar room and someone else's bed. I was still in my full form, to scared to change to my regular or even my half form. Someone opened the door and i quickly turned baring my teeth and letting out a snarl.

The male that walked in who was in his half form instantly stopped moving and he bowed his head, showing a sign of submission and i started to calm down slightly, still a bit uneasy.

The male slowly walked forward sitting slowly on the bed infront of me. He slowly lifted his hand to my head. I flinched and he stopped moving for a second before moving his hand again.

I closed my eyes and tensed expecting to get hit, instead he started petting me? He was rubbing behind my ear. I found myself leaning into his touch and my tail wagging gently behind me.

"There you go," he whispered. "That's it."

I sniffed his hand and he was the same alpha. He was tall with dirty blonde hair, he had millions of freckles that littered his face like consultations. He also had pretty yellow eyes and wait. Yellow?

I looked at him curiously. He seemed to notice my gaze and gave me a warm smile.

"You can shift, you're safe here," he whispered.

I nodded and shifted into my half form. I blushed and looked away, i was a peasant compared to him. The clothes i was wearing were old dirty and ragged, while he was wearing a white undershirt with a yellow jacket and torn black jeans.

He grabbed my chin with gentle fingertips and turned so i was looking at him.

"Don't be ashamed, this isn't your fault," he murmured. "I can get you some clothes, what's your name?"

"G-George," i whispered.

"Okay George, i'll give some of my clothes for now, they'll be a bit big but i think you'll like them, how long has it been since you ate?" He asked.

"A week," i mumbled.

"Okay, how about you take a shower and i make you something to eat?" He asked.

I nodded shyly. "You don't have to."

"I insist," he said softly.

I scooted to the edge of the bed and tried to get up but i was so exhausted that i fell into him.

"Woah, careful now, you lost a fair amount of blood," he murmured.

"I'm not sure if i have enough energy to take a shower, i'm sorry," i panted.

"Don't apologize, it's okay, how about i get you some food and then you rest," he suggested.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," i murmured.

He laid me back down on the bed and left the room. I think i dozed off because the man was shaking me awake. I flinched when he woke me up.

"Sorry, i just came in and you were asleep, just eat and you can sleep as long as you want afterwards okay?" He asked.

I nodded and sat up. He had made me some soup and brought me some water as well. I quickly grabbed the water and chugged it. He smiled and i blushed, looking away as i set the now empty cup on the bedside table.

"Sorry, i haven't had water in a few days," i mumbled.

"It's alright George," he whispered.

I blushed and started eating. I hadn't eaten in a week, well not really a meal, i usually had scraps that the betas would throw at me. It was most likely rotten too.

Soon i finished and gave him the bowl back. He smiled at me softly and took it, getting up and going to the door.

"W-wait!" I called, he turned with a confused look.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

"Dream."

Wc: 1130

Song suggestion: Twisted MISSIO

First chapter ladies and gentlemen. Woo!