(16)

Dream POV:
(also a quite large time skip)
Over the months that we've had Eli, he has grown into the six-month-old we have now, and we have done nothing but fall more and more in love with our little boy.

(Also, quick a/n pups in my headcanon grow a lot faster than human babies, usually, human babies start walking at six months and start talking around one year, but for pups, they start walking at three months and start talking at six, they are old enough for their first hunt at a year and a half.)

Eli was chasing me through the house, I looked over my shoulder and screamed softly, pretending to run faster Eli giggled loudly as I fell over.

"Oh no! Please don't hurt me, great warrior!" I cried playfully.

"RAAWRR!" Eli yelled, jumping onto my stomach.

I laughed. "Oh no! Help me, George!" I called as George walked into the living room where we were playing.

He smiled. "Sorry to ruin the fun, but this big guy needs his lunch."

Once the pup saw George he gasped happily and lifted his hands in the air happily.

"MA!"

He called George Ma and he can me Da, it's easier for him to say instead of Mama or Dada. Either way, it's cute.

George laughed and picked up the pup, placing him on his hip before walking into the kitchen, and placing him in his baby seat. I walked up behind George hugging him and squeezing his waist, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek before getting into the cabinet and handing him the baby food.

I walked over to the silver wear drawer and pulled out a small spoon and handed it to George. He smiled and thanked me before starting to feed the little gremlin.

Halfway through, Eli got upset about something, letting out an annoyed squeak, and smacked the spoon, splattering the food all over the place. I wheezed as some got on George's face and neck.

"You shut it," George growled, wiping his face off with a towel.

"Haha! Ma!" Eli laughed.

"Little demon," George muttered, trying to feed him again.

Soon Eli finished his food and George took him to the bathroom for a bath. I followed after stopping in his room and grabbing clothes and a towel for the little one and a bigger one in case he made a mess.

I walked back into the bathroom and my eyes filled with awe as I saw them, Eli was playing happily in the small plastic tub we had for him for baths and George was looking at him with a smile, the sun from the frosted window hitting his brunette hair perfectly to make it more of an auburn color.

At that moment I realized that I didn't mind the late-night shrill cries of our baby as much as I make it out that I do, I realized that I wanted to take care of them for the rest of my life, no matter what it took to protect them.

I smiled softly at the thought, I placed the towel down, placing a peck on George's lips, and he hummed softly before returning to wash our pup.

Eli splashed and played in the water happily, getting drops of water on me and George in the process. I chuckled and cleaned up the water and kissed the top of Eli's head, the small pup giggling softly.

George smiled and continued to wash Eli, cooing soft praises as the child giggled with glee. George rinsed all of the soap off the pup and smiled at him, tickling his belly.

"you're all done!" he cooed.

Eli giggled as he was lifted from the bath and swaddled into the towel, I wrapped my arms around George's waist and rested my head on his shoulder, looking at the pup in his grasp.

"Da!" Eli said loudly.

"yes Eli, I'm Dad, good job baby," I praised, lifting my hand to stroke his cheek.

He giggled and bit my thumb gently with the small fangs that were growing in his maw. I chuckled and shook my thumb, causing the smaller one to bite harder, shaking his head with my thumb.

"alright that's enough you two, he needs his nap," George giggled, leaving my arms

"can't we take a nap too? He'll feel safer," I coaxed.

"well, that's fine I suppose," George hummed.

I hummed my approval softly and grabbed Eli's onesie before following my lover as he led us to our bedroom. George sat down as I handed him Eli's onesie. He thanked me and dressed the small pup in the onesie.

He handed me Eli and left the room to change. I bounced Eli in my arms and kissed his head. He giggled softly and reached for me. I put my finger in his hand and he grabbed it, bringing it to his mouth, and chewing on it.

I chuckled and kissed his head again, holding both close to my chest as a protective aura came over my body. George squirmed out of my grip and laid down on the bed, patting the sheets in front of him.

I checked and laid down next to him, laying on my side, facing the two, and smiled. George smiled back tiredly and pecked my lips softly.

He hugged the small pup before yawning and closing his eyes, falling asleep soon after. I smiled softly and coaxed the pup to sleep, making sure both the pup and the omega felt warm and safe.

I had never felt this way about anyone before. I saw myself as a lone Alpha, which is why I appointed Sapnap as my Delta so he could take over when I stepped down, I never imagined myself with a mate, let alone a pup. But George was different from the moment I laid my eyes on him. You could call it love at first sight but I hadn't realized what the feeling was.

But now, I was a father, with a loving mate, and I couldn't be happier about it.

Wc: 1018

Song: ultimate showdown

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY, A LOT HAD HAPPENED I AM WORKIMG ON CHAPTERS DW

𝕊𝕠𝕝💙