(10)

Dream POV:
I had just gotten home to find George in the kitchen, sitting on the counter, his legs swinging back and forth as he scraped the bottom of a yogurt cup. I watched in awe as George's ears flicked with irritation as he got less and less yogurt each time he dug the spoon into the cup.

His tail flicked as he scented the air, lifting his head as he smelled my scent, I had been happy so my scent buffed into a fresh honey smell. This caused George to smile softly at me and set the yogurt cup down, starting to walk over to me, it soon flopped over due to the weight of the spoon.

George scoffed at the cup, causing me to let out a soft chuckle. George turned his gaze back to me, and he lifted a brow with a soft, but playful frown, it made me smirk at how he looked at me.

"I have an idea for today," he said softly.

"And what might that be?" I asked, my voice calming and smooth.

"Why don't we just relax and clean up?" George asked.

I laughed gently. "You think cleaning is relaxing?"

"Yeah," George said sadly, looking away.

I grabbed his jaw, Turning his head back to me, smiling softly, rubbing behind his ears gently.

"It's fine hun," I whispered.

His tail wagged happily behind him, his scent becoming sweeter as he showed his happiness. The sweet scent of the rich dark chocolate filled the room and I loved every bit of it, I wanted to roll in his scent.

(Quick a/n so I know a lot of you guys were confused on why Dream said "we aren't mates" in the last chapter and now he's acting all lovely as if nothing happened. I should have mentioned this sooner but in my headcanon, Dream has BP (bipolar disorder) developed at a young age, just after he presented as an Alpha, just wanted to clear that up)

Soon we parted and started cleaning. I started in on the kitchen, starting with the dishes. George went into the living room, picking up junk mail that was left on the floor and coffee table.

(Does anyone else forget to throw away the junk mail? No? Just me? Okay)

The sounds of laughter and cleaning filled the house and I couldn't be happier. I started to hum a small song that I picked up from a small pack that was passing by mine a few years back.

I was happily humming the song, my tail swaying behind me, causing a small flip sound when my legs. I placed a few cups and silver wear on the towel next to the skin, I left it there so the counter wouldn't get wet and so that I could use it to dry them later.

My ears perked as I heard George singing the lyrics to the song softly and I looked over, through the gap into the living room, I saw him happily cleaning, picking up junk, and hesitating for a moment, having a small debate in his head on whether or not he needed it.

I decided to sing the lyrics along with George to see if he would catch on, to let him know I was listening. He seemed to not have noticed so infant a little louder, not by too much, still quiet but a little more noticeable.

George looked up at me and smiled (I couldn't think of a song so, think of it as your favorite song ig) George looked at me as he sang louder, I laughed and sang along as we both continued to clean.

Soon I moved to the bedroom, cleaning up the floor and placing all of the dirty clothes in the hamper which I'm going to wash when I'm done with the bedroom. Next, I gathered up all of the trash that was on the floor, recycled what needed to be recycled, and threw away the things that couldn't.

Then I went through my closet, finding clothes I didn't want or didn't fit, and called George to see if he wanted any. The small omega sifted through all of the clothes, putting the ones he wanted in a pile.

"And I'll take this one too!" George said happily, taking the last shirt in the pile.

The throwout pile was significantly smaller seeing as George took most of my old clothes, and some of my new ones as well.

"Why do you need so many?" I asked, flicking my tail in a confused manner.

"Well, when I go into heat, I'll want to make a nest, your scent will help a lot," George explained softly. An embarrassed blush tinting his cheeks.

"I see," I hummed. "Do you want me to be here when you go into heat?" I asked.

George hesitated, thinking of the pros and cons of what could happen if I were here while he was in heat.

"N-no, not yet at least," George mumbled.

"Okay, then I won't, if you change your mind, just call me," I said cautiously.

"I will," George nodded.

I smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the head. His tail wagged behind him and he got up to start building his nest in a secluded part of the room, where you couldn't see when you first walk in. I smiled as I watched him work, it was so cute to me.

I walked out to finish the bathroom, George did most of it, all I had to do was wash the tub and sink. I grabbed the cleaning supplies from under the sink and worked on the tub first, spraying a decent amount of the chemical onto the white surface, grabbing the washcloth as I started to rub the suds away.

The tub probably took more time than the sink but, at least I got it done. I walked back into the room, grabbed my hamper that was full of dirty clothes, and started the wash, adding the detergent and soaps I walked back into my room to see George asleep in his nest.

It was finished and looked good, I smiled softly and walked out to the hallway closet, grabbing a small blanket and jogging back, draping the blanket over his shoulders, covering his small body and making sure he stayed warm.

I walked out of the room, closing the door gently as I walked into the kitchens and started cooking lunch.

Wc: 1083

Song: puppet boy

𝕊𝕠𝕝 💙