(~12~)

⚠SMUT⚠

Dream POV:
I growled softly as I pinned George under me. His scent, it was driving me crazy, I needed it, I needed him. I began to kiss and suck on his neck and collar bone, making the omega below me whine.

I pressed my nose against his scent gland, George moaned before moving his head to the side, and I kissed the spot before sinking my fangs into the soft skin. George moaned, arching his back and pressing his body against mine.

He's mine, he's finally mine. After all of this time, waiting for him to be ready, he finally was, and he was mine, forever. I smirked at the thought of him being mine and the whole pack knows that he is mine.

"Dream, please!" George whined.

"Patient omega," I growled. "Or you won't get anything."

George whined and laid his head back down on the pillows. I smirked and left beautiful colors of amethyst blooming down his body, colors, and shapes of purple, blue, and yellow covered his chest, stomach, v-line, and thighs, anywhere I could reach.

He was pouring out slick at this point, which I licked up like it was nothing, he tasted so good, I could not get over the taste of his slick on my tongue. (I hate this 😭👍)

I put three fingers up against his lips and he looked at me with a look of confusion which I thought was so cute. I chuckled softly.

"Suck pretty boy~" I cooed. (DON'T USE SALIVA AS LUBE THAT'S HOW YOU GET STD'S 🙌)

George took my fingers into his mouth and swirled his tongue over them, coating them in his saliva. Honestly, he probably didn't need the extra lubrication, but I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt my little angel.

Once I deemed my fingers were ready I praised him and pulled my fingers out of his mouth and prodded one against his hole. ( I hate that word)

He nodded and I pushed one finger inside, stopping at the first knuckle. George whined and winced at the pain, throwing his head deeper into the soft pillows.

"I know hun, just breathe," I said softly.

George took deep breaths as I pumped my finger in and out. I focused on the rhythm, making sure I wasn't going too fast, it would hurt him if I did. I added a second finger and I heard soft moans and whines, knowing he was being pleasured made my lips tug up into a satisfied smirk.

I added the next finger, George moaned loudly, loving the feeling of the stretch. I rubbed his thighs, loving the sounds he was making for me. I was giddy, I am so in love with this omega.

"D-dream~!" He moaned.

"Yes, baby?" I cooed, thrusting my fingers in deeper.

"N-no more stretching, I'm fine just-" he cut himself off with a whine.

I chuckled and took off my shirt. Immediately the omega sat up and started to nip and bite my peck, marking me as his. George purred as he inspected the mark, licking the bruising skin.

I laughed and pushed him back down onto his back. He giggled lustfully as he watched me remove my pants and boxers. I spread his legs wide and carefully thrust in. It was soft, making sure I didn't hurt the shaking omega under me.

He let out a long loud moan, his back arching terribly. I groaned at my own rush of pleasure, George gripped tightly at my forearms, his nails leaving pretty little marks on my tanned skin.

"Move," he begged.

I thrust, in and out. George's whines filled my ears, I looked at the mess below me, he was already a wreck, ears pinned back, he was sweating, his blush going from his cheeks to his shoulders, it was so cute. His tongue was killed out of his mouth as he panted, his body glistened with sweat and shook with every thrust.

I wasn't even going that hard and he was already whining like he had already been fucked and this was his second round.

The room was starting to feel more humid as I sped up my thrusts, I let out labored breaths with every thrust. My ears pinned back as I scrunched up my face, letting out a groan.

I hit something and George let out a scream of pleasure, his thighs were shaking and I heard his tail thumping repeatedly against the mattress.

"THERE! OH GOD~!" George screamed.

I kept hitting that spot dead on, smirking at the noises my omega would make. George scratched my forearms as he spitting out a jumble of words, mumbling about being close. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to stroke in time with my thrusts.

George's eyes widened as his moans got louder, well, If that was even possible, I thrust harder, chasing my own release.

George screamed my name as white jumped from his cock, throwing his head back as I fucked him through his orgasm. I pulled out right as I came, a knot forming at the tip, I let out loud grunts as I stroked myself through my high.

⚠SMUT OVER⚠

We panted together, I pressed my forehead against George's, sweat trickling down my honey skin. I pecked his lips gently before smashing our lips together.

He kissed back tiredly and let out more soft noises. I pulled away to let him breathe, knowing that he was quite worn out from our experience. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"That was amazing Dream, thank you," He murmured, his lips lightly brushing mine.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my love," I said with a grin tugging at my lips.

I gently lifted him out of the bed, making sure to be careful of his sore lower half. He clung to me like a koala as I carried him to the bathroom.

I drew a bath for us, checking the water before lowering us into the tub. George cuddled up against my chest as I started to massage the shampoo into his hair, brushing the scalp ever so softly.

George let out a tired content hum, it was nice to just relax. I carefully washed the soap out of his hair, ringing out the water from his hair before applying the conditioner, he smiled as I washed his body and then get the conditioner out from his hair.

He loves the attention that I am giving him, he loves all of the cuddles he's getting, and he's drinking it up like alcohol. I didn't mind, I had to spoil my omega didn't I?

I left him alone to chill in the bath for a bit while I changed the sheets and get clothes for him and myself. I grabbed his clothes and towel and walked into the bathroom, picking up the sleepy brunette from the tub, drying him off, and letting him dress.

We laid down together in the bed, pulling the covers over us, George let out a sleepy giggle as he snuggled into my chest, kissing the mark he left.

"We're mates," he cooed.

"We are," I hummed.

"It feels good,"  George said sleepily.

"Yeah?" I smirked.

"Mhm," George closed his eyes.

There was a bit of comfortable silence before a small, sleepy voice broke it.

"I love you Dream."

"I love you too my darling."

Wc: 1243

Song: about damn time

DON'T JUDGE ME IF IT'S BAD 😭😭😭

𝕊𝕠𝕝 💙