(6)

George POV:
I held Dream's hand as we walked home together, something made me feel unsettled, i'm not sure if it was just me or if Dream felt it too.

"Dream?" I asked shyly.

"Yes honey?" Dream answered.

"Something doesn't feel right, something's off," i whispered.

Dream's ears flicked, all of a sudden his pupils dilated and he let out a deep growl. I sniffed the air, parting my lips slightly, i whined when i realized that there was a smell of oak wood and rain. Another alpha!

I hid behind Dream, my scent turning bitter with fear.

"Come out Cody!" Dream snapped through his teeth.

A black furred alpha stalked out of the bushes, he gave the other alpha a scornful look before shifting to his half form, the same look on his face.

"He isn't your omega last i checked Dream," he spat out the name in a grunt.

"He isn't ready nor is he looking for a mate Cody, fuck off," Dream snapped.

I had already noticed that his scent had turned to rotting sandal wood and a sour honey smell. And Cody had the smell of rotting oak wood overpowering his rain scent.

Dream let out a defensive growl, shifting into full form, so did Cody, one thing i could tell is that Dream is bigger than Cody, but Cody was smaller, but not as nimble or as swift as Dream. They started circling each other, baring their teeth and snarling loudly at the other.

My tail tucked between my thighs as i backed up, not wanting to interfere, i let out a scared whine. Cody leapt at Dream, a loud growl escaping his throat. I couldn't take it anymore, the scents of rotting oak and sandal wood got too overwhelming.

I shifted into my full form and ran through the bushes behind me, i was scared and soon the sound of angry growls and painful yelps faded and i was safe.

I made myself a makeshift den, curling myself around my body, trying to stay warm and comfort myself, soon i heard an unsettling howl, i knew it was Cody's, Dream's growl was deeper, so his howl would be deeper then the howl i heard.

I heard a deep growl behind me and i snapped my head up, but only for it to be pinned back down by Cody. I yelped as he started sniffing through my fur, looking for my scent glands.

I panicked and so i howled, i howled for Dream for Sapnap, for anyone around me that could help. Cody didn't like that though, as he quickly stepped on my snout, causing me to bite my tongue. I whined and cringed as a metallic taste filled my mouth.

Soon, the weight was lifted off of me and another howl filled the misty pine trees around us, i knew it was Dream, his howl was deep and somewhat calming. I slowly lifted my head to see three other alphas start to circle in on Cody.

Cody looked around, growling furiously, jumping over one of the alphas. I looked at Dream as he barked at them, to tired and scared to comprehend what the elite alpha was saying. Soon i felt soft fur wrap around me, my shaking started up again before a soft voice soothed me.

"Shh~ it's alright George, you're safe now," Dream soothed.

My shaking slowed and i was fully leaning against the alpha male. Soon he picked my up by my scruff, making sure to be careful not to hurt me.

I passed out as he carried me home, it reminded me of when we first met, and it comforted me that i had such a good friend.

I woke up later that day, Dream was next to me and he was a sleep, we were both still in our full form. I noticed his unattended, i sniffed them carefully, making sure not to wake the sleeping alpha. I started gently licking the wounds, cleaning them. The alpha shifted in his sleep, raising his head groggily to look at me.

"Well hi," he mumbled.

"Hi," i whispered.

"Don't worry about me, i'll be fine," he said tiredly.

"You do everything you can to take care of me, let me take care of you," i said.

He sighed and nodded. "Fine."

I happily started licking his wounds again, making sure they were clean so they wouldn't get infected. I made sure my tongue was gentle, knowing that they probably still sting.

He sighed again, leaning against me as i dressed his wounds, some were deep others weren't. I smiled and pressed my nose to his ear, jumping down from the bed and grabbing the bandages from the bathroom, i jumped back up onto the bed, carefully wrapping his wounds so they wouldn't get infected.

He flinched lightly when i accidently pressed against a bruise and he let out a soft growl. I whined my apology and he lifted his wide head, licking between my ears as an acception as my apology.

Dream shakily got up and shifted behind me, and once again, wrapped his body around mine, keeping me warm. I turned my head and nuzzled me head under his jaw. (Like a cat would)

I turned over and stayed nuzzled into his pelt, cringing at the metallic scent that clung to his fur. I grimaced and started grooming his fur, getting the clumps of dried blood from his fur.

When i finished i was finally satisfied, it seems Dream was too, because his scent turned into a more fresh one, and i cuddled up close, keeping warm due to his thick fur.

He hummed happily, carefully placing his head on top of mine, curling his tail around me protectively. Dream started to groom out my fur as well, the gentle rasps of his tongue was gonna put me to sleep, but Dream's grooming was interrupted by a loud growl from my stomach.

My fur burned with embarrassment as Dream chuckled at me. His gaze was gentle though, and his chuckle was playful, he knew i knew that.

"You hungry?" He asked.

I nodded. "C'mon then," Dream said, shifting and beckoning me with his tail.

I shifted and followed the taller male, we went into the kitchen and Dream got into a cupboard.

"How does fruit salad sound?" He asked.

"That's sounds good," i said.

He nodded and started working on it, cutting up different fruits and berries and soon he handed me a bowl and a fork to eat, i started eating, the sweet taste of the berries mixed perfectly with the other fruits.

I quickly finished eating (after giving Dream a few bites) and washed my bowl. Dream picked me up and took me back to the bedroom, laying me down gently on the bed and soon after we both fell asleep.

Wc: 1143

Song: it's you

There's a kid in my class and he looks like Tubbo, but southern, it's scary