(11)

George POV:
I woke up panting, my body was hot and sticky, I let out a soft whine and shoved off the blankets, and sat up quickly. I looked over at Dream who was starting to wake up due to my pheromones.

"Dream wake up!" I whined.

"Hm? What?" Dream muttered groggily.

"Please, I need you to get out!" I exclaimed as a wave of heat passed through my body.

"What? Wh-" Dream trailed off as he smelled my scent.

His pupils dilated and he looked at me with a hungry gaze. He leaped at me and pinned me to the bed, his alpha instinct has taken control of his judgment.

He buried his nose into my scent gland, I whined as he devoured my scent. I tried to suppress the scent that my heat gave off, he didn't like that ad he let out an angry growl.

"Stop suppressing your scent omega," the alpha growl.

"Please, Dream, I don't want this!" I cried.

Dream just grunted as I pushed against his shoulders, I was scared, very scared. I wasn't ready to be marked, I wasn't ready to be mated, and that's what Dream's going to do if I don't find a way to stop him... But the way he's pressed against my scent gland, it feels so good to be held like this. NO, that's the heat, I can't, not yet.

"Dream, please! Dream I'm scared!" I cried.

That seemed to snap him out of his trance and he shook his head when he looked back at me his eyes widened and he stumbled back.

"Oh god,- George I-"

"Apologize later! Get out now before you lose control again!" I exclaimed.

Dream nodded and quickly left the room, closing the door gently behind him. I got up shakily and locked the door, just to be safe.

I stumbled across the room and I basically jumped into my best, nuzzling into the warmth and the comfort of the clothing and blankets. I snuggled into the scent of the alpha, calming down slightly.

My skin was sticky and sweaty and I felt gross, my body felt like it was on fire, I whined as my clothes stuck to my body. I stumbled over to the bathroom, taking a cold bath might help.

I undressed out of my smelly, damp, and sweat-slicked clothes and disregarded them to a corner of the bathroom to clean later. I turned the water to a cold temperature and let the tuple fill before I got in. The drop in the temperature made me jolt and shiver but it cooled my body down nonetheless.

I relaxed in the chilly water, I felt calm though my pheromones were still going crazy, sure I was cold but it was better than being in constant heat. Though the pains were still there, a cramp in my lower stomach and sides won't go away no matter how much I soothe the muscles.

I whined at the pain and wished it to go away. I want my alpha so bad, but I don't want pups, my omega is begging for him, but I'm scared that he might lose control of himself and his inner alpha.

But if I call him in here, he could soothe the pain, he could help me... But I can't, he'll breed me and I'm not ready for pups.

I was so conflicted, it hurt my brain and I let out a loud groan of frustration. I gripped my wet hair with my hand and sighed, what was I to do? I wanted him so bad but I don't want pups.

Maybe if I just talk to him, he'll understand... I thought it over, it was a good idea, he can help me with my heat, I want him to be my mate anyway so, why not just force one thing upon myself.

I'll have to suck it up and get marked, that's the only option I see out of this torture. I bit my lip, the pIn getting worse, I whined.

"Alpha! Please! It hurts!" I yelled out.

The door opened a few moments later, he stayed away from the tub and gave me a concerned glance. I whined again impatiently wanting him closer.

"What hurts?" He asked.

"My lower stomach and sides," I whimpered out.

The taller walked closer and dipped his hands into the cold water, starting to massage the spots that were in pain. It hurt for a bit, but the touch of the alpha helped calm me down.

I whined softly as another wave of heat passed through me. Fuck it- I can't do this anymore.

"Dream please," I whined.

"Please what?" He asked with a deep growl, I couldn't do anything but whimper. "Say it."

"Fuck me!" I wailed.

He smirked and leaned down, his face centimeters from mine, his lips brushing past mine, pressing against your ear.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked lowly into my ear.

"Y-yes," I whispered.

"Do you want pups?" He asked.

"No, please, I'm not ready," I closed my eyes, scared of his answer.

"Okay, that's fine," he said, pulling away from my ear.

He looked at me with this look in his eyes that I can only describe as lust, I watched his eyes as they traveled down my body and my- you know. I squirmed and whimpered under his lustful glare.

"Aww, don't whine pup~" he cooed softly. "I'll take good care of you~”

Wc: 914

Song: Dr sunshine

The next chapter WILL HAVE SMUT so just be wary of that. ALSO, it is my first time writing smut and POSTING IT... So don't be mean if it's bad :(

𝕊𝕠𝕝 💙