(8)

Mentions of death

George POV:
I sighed as Dream perked his ears. I trust him, he deserves to know, I took a shaky breath in before I began to speak.

"When my first heat came, my mother did everything she could to try and hide that I was an omega, but soon the alphas found out and told the elite alpha, he dragged her away as they shoved me into a decaying den with the rest of the omegas.

They were cold and skinny, their fur was matted and dirty. Two of the females growled at them while another took me and pulled me close. I was crying out for my mother and I could hear that she was trying to get to me too. The other omegas told her that they would keep me safe."

I took a deep breath and Dream touched his nose to my ear comforting me as I continued.

"It was awful there, we only got scraps of food and it was already rotting as well, and every few days an alpha would try to take one of us, but I would fight them off. Well, me and my friend Arrow, we were the best at it, besides, the alphas were cowardly and would back away with a few swats and a snarl."

I chuckled lightly at that, and so did Dream so far so good.

"But when I was still a pup, my mother would sneak me food, fresh food, mostly rabbit kit, and mouse but it was fresh and better for me than the rotting scraps I was getting," I continued. "But one night, one of the alphas caught her."

Dream looked at me expectantly.

"He snapped her neck in front of my eyes, I did everything I could to stop him, but I was a pup at the time. tears started running down my face as I turned my head to look at Dream. "I blamed and hated myself for so long and I STILL do blame myself for her death."

Dream's ears flattened and he leaned forward, brushing his cheek against mine. He licked my tears away, looking me in the eyes.

"Georgie, what happened was far from your fault, you came from a pack that mistreated their omegas, you were just a pup, there was nothing you could do," Dream said, brushing his tail along my back.

I let out a saddened sob, my mother was gone because of me god I'm a horrible son, she probably blames me and hated me.

Dream let hushed gentle good in my ear as his tail stroked the fur on my back. I hid my face in the alpha's neck, inhaling his comforting scent. Dream just allowed me to cry into his neck, letting out the pain and trauma of watching my mother die.

Soon, I was too tired to even keep my head up anymore. Dream noticed, he picked my up by my scruff, making sure none of his sharp teeth pierce my skin. Dream carried me back home, it reminded me a lot of the night where he found me, wounded, cold, scared, tired and hungry.

I was blinking in and out of consciousness, and the las thing I felt was being placed softly on the bed, and the gentle rasps of Dream's tongue as he groomed my fur.

The next morning
My eyes fluttered open as the morning sun flooded in the room. I looked around, Dream wasn't in the bed with me, I was slightly saddened by that, but I had to remember that he was an alpha, he had a pack to take care of.

As soon as I did that though, Dream opened the door, poking his head in to check on me.

"Oh thank the moon goddess you're awake!" Dream sighed with relief, walking into the room and on the bed, pulling me against his chest.

"Yeah?ç I said confused.

"George you were asleep for 14 hours," Dream whispered.

I let out a soft surprised squeak, he chuckled at that but I didn't really think that it was funny. My years pinned backs and I let out a soft whine.

"What's wrong honey?" Dream asked, concerned.

"I left you alone for fourteen hours Dream, I feel bad," I said sadly.

"You were exhausted, I don't blame you at all hun," Dream said, giving my hair an affectionate nuzzle between my ears.

I giggled softly as he continued to nuzzle my hair. He squeezed my waist causing me to let out another giggle, it tickled.

"Oh? Are you ticklish baby?" Dream cooed.

I blushed and shook my head. "No."

Dream smirked and started tickling my waist, I laughed and fell back onto the bed, Dream refused to stop until I admitted I was ticklish.

"D-DreAm stOP tHat!" I said through my laughs and giggles.

"Admit it!" Dream laughed, still tickling me.

"FinE I'm TikcISH now Stoppp!" I whined.

Dream chuckled and stopped tickling me, I closed my eyes as I panted, trying to catch my breath. Dream cupped my cheek, I opened my eyes slightly, still breathing heavily.

"You're so beautiful," Dream whispered, leaning in closer.

I blushed and soon I could feel Dream's breath against my lips. I saw his emerald eyes flick down to my lips for a second before flicking back up to meet my nervous gaze.

He leaned in closer, our lips centimeters apart.

"Can I kiss you?" Dream asked.

I nodded softly, swallowing nervously.

"Verbal consent please, I don't want you to regret this," Dream murmured.

"Kiss me Dream," I whispered.

My eyes fluttered shut and our lips were seconds from touching.

"IH DREAAMM!" A young male burst into the room. He had golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, he was wearing a green bandana and a white shirt with red sleeves.

Dream pulled away quickly looking angrily at the beta male as he let out a loud screech.

"Tommy! What the fuck are you doing!?" Dream growled. "Out! Get out!"

Tommy ran away, yelling how he was a minor and that was inappropriate, disregarding that his birthday was last month. Dream shook his head and watched as a smaller brunette walked in, his fluffy hair falling over his eyes.

"Sorry about Tommy, Dream, you know how he is, I tried to get him to knock," he said, his soft accent was apologetic.

"It's fine Tubbo, how's Ranboo and Micheal?" Dream asked, hoping off the bed.

"Ranboo's memory is getting better and Micheal wants to help with his exercises," Tubbo said, smiling proudly.

"That's awesome, so what did you two need?" Dream asked.

"Alpha Schaltt from the Ghast Tear pack is here, he wants to have a conference with you," Tubbo said. "If I were you Dream, I would protect George, because I think he's here for him."

Wc: 1139

Song: he's the cartoon cat cg5

💙