7- Jealousy

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are well~♡ I wish you nothing but happiness in your days.:3 Mainly because I don't like to see people sad, especially for the holidays.🥺 I even bought presents for a little Christmas angel because everyone deserves a beautiful day everyday.:3 I love the holidays because it brings family together with good food and merriment~♡ I've always loved the holidays though because I really love the spirit of giving~♡ I hope that you all enjoy your holidays, my loves~♡ Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy your celebrated day~♡ I don't know the names of all of the holidays and don't want to leave one out and offend anyone so I just hope you have a lovely day~♡ Now, onto the trigger warnings for this story.😂🤣 This chapter contains explicit sexual content and violent phrasing so please remain advised when reading, my loves~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this new installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung's back hit the wall as Yoongi pressed harder against the younger male before he pulled away from him and left Taehyung breathless. Taehyung was silent for several moments as he struggled to regain control of his thoughts and body. "Things like that could win him over too... If you only do them towards him," Taehyung reasoned softly as Yoongi chuckled beside his ear, the younger's hormones still on edge. "Is that a hint of jealousy I'm detecting?" Yoongi asked teasingly, earning a sideways glance from Taehyung. "I'm not jealous. I have Jungkook. I don't need anybody else," Taehyung reasoned firmly as Yoongi grabbed Taehyung harshly by the throat and pressed him into the wall hard. Yoongi's free hand skimmed deliberately up Taehyung's inner thigh before his hand found what he was looking for. "If all you need is Jungkook, why do you still get excited when I touch you like this?" Yoongi inquired breathily in Taehyung's ear, earning a soft whimper from the younger male. "That's right. Because I know how to give your body what it needs. Does Jungkook?" Yoongi asked aggressively before releasing Taehyung completely, leaving Taehyung a quivering mess before stalking away from him once more.

"I think you're the one that's jealous we're moving on," Taehyung whispered into the darkness of the damp hallway, groaning at his own indiscretions. Taehyung turned back towards the cafeteria and approached Jungkook and Jimin once again, trying to hide the fact that he was aroused. Although, that was easy for Jungkook to notice when he crawled into Taehyung's lap to talk to Jimin. Jimin stared up at Jungkook when he grew silent before reading the atmosphere around the two and turned his attention towards Namjoon and Seokjin. Out of the corner of Jimin's eyes, he could see Jungkook pulling Taehyung out of the cafeteria excitedly and realized they were going to do something he wasn't quite ready to consider yet.

Namjoon quietly ate his food with Seokjin beside him as Jimin glanced about the room nervously. There were so many people there that he didn't know and he only knew a select handful of the people there. "Um, Namjoon?" Jimin inquired softly as the blond male glanced up at him since he'd started eating. "What's up?" Namjoon asked casually as Jimin anxiously glanced about again. "I don't know very many people here... I'm scared to go anywhere by myself but Suga left already... W- Will you take me back to my room when you're done eating?" Jimin asked softly, almost hesitantly as Namjoon smiled pleasantly. "Of course, I can do that. No need to hesitate in asking. If you need any help, I'm always around," Namjoon reassured firmly, returning his attention to his food until both he and Seokjin were finished eating.

Once everyone was done eating, Namjoon silently led Jimin back to a room in the same general direction as his previous room. Although, Jimin could tell this was not the room he'd first been shoved into when he entered once more. Yoongi sat on a sofa in the far corner of the room with one leg crossed over the other and a drink in one hand. Jimin swallowed hard as he anxiously stood by the door until Yoongi beckoned him over with a slow draw of his index finger. With a hesitant step toward Yoongi, Jimin slowly made his way in front of Yoongi and stood there awkwardly. "Y- Yes, sir?" Jimin addressed anxiously, clasping his hands nervously in front of his chest.