10- Consequences

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope all has been well with you~♡ Let me know how your day is going.:3 The wind here has been so loud and so bad that it kept knocking our power out.😂🤣 I have never been so annoyed to hear my humidifier.🤣😂 It kept making this loud and long annoying beep while I'm sleeping.😂🤣 So my sleep has been compromised quite a bit today but what can I do?🤣😂 Also, the new tattoo I got on the 13th keeps waking me up because it itches and you shouldn't itch them while they're healing.😂🤣 Which would be why I was awake at 5:30 in the morning when I fell asleep around 2 in the morning.🤣😂 I need my sleep.😂🤣 I'm either going to have a migraine due to lack of sleep or be cranky, if not both.🤣😂 But, oh well~🤷‍♀️ Enough about me and onto the chapter~❤️💜 This chapter contains depictions of a near death experience, intense rage, and depictions of a gruesome scene so please be advised when reading, my loves~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this new installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Once they arrived at the compound, Hoseok collected Taehyung's limp body and hastily carried him inside. Taehyung was completely slack by this point, leaning against Hoseok's chest as one arm lay limply across his slender waist and the other dangled loosely at his side- his blood smeared down the front of Hoseok's shirt and dripping incessantly down his dangling arm. Hoseok didn't have to go far to find who he was looking for as Yoongi spotted them from down the hall with the deafening wail of Jungkook's inconsolable cries following. Although the petrified expression on Hoseok's face caught Yoongi's attention just as much as the crying while he glanced down at what Hoseok held onto for dear life. Yoongi felt an intense rage build within him as his face contorted with fury while he hastily approached them. "T- Tae- Taehyung?" Yoongi stammered out hesitantly, brushing his fingers carefully along Taehyung's face. He could feel the temperature difference from Taehyung as the younger male's hazy eyes shifted ever so slightly toward Yoongi. "Medical tent now! Tell the staff there that if they can't save him, they better pray I find who did this to him instead," Yoongi screamed impatiently, furious at whoever did this to Taehyung.

Once Hoseok had left Taehyung in the medical tent with the doctors who were working under duress, he sought out Yoongi once again. He knew Yoongi would want the details of what happened but it seemed as if he'd retired to his room. So Hoseok wandered down the hall to Yoongi's room, knocking softly as the door was answered by a furious Yoongi. He snatched Hoseok into the room by the front of his blood-stained shirt and shoved him into the center of the room as Jimin and Jungkook stood within the center of the room as well. "What the fuck happened? Why did Taehyung come home looking like that?!" Yoongi asked aggressively, screaming his question at the group. He couldn't allow what had happened to Taehyung to happen to anyone else he found significant.

Hoseok cleared his throat and stepped forward to answer Yoongi's question since Jimin and Jungkook were shivering at the fire burning wildly behind Yoongi's irises. "One of those greasy little mother fuckers put his hands on both Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung got physical with him and when Taehyung wouldn't stop... That low-life little fucker shot him," Hoseok grit out, emotion choking him up as Yoongi hurled his cell phone at the wall. Everyone watched as his expensive phone shattered into a million pieces as he turned dark eyes on Hoseok. "You find him and bring him back here to me. I'll teach him not to fuck with what I hold dear," Yoongi spat venomously, turning his dark gaze on Jimin.

"You had a question for me when we were heading back to my room?" Yoongi addressed as calmly as possible, his expression still twisted and contorted with animosity. Jimin shivered hard against Jungkook but refused to back down since he wanted his question answered now because then that would mean Suga had him snatched off the streets. "Are you the Boss of this operation?" Jimin finally asked, standing firm in Yoongi's path as the elder's eyes narrowed dangerously. "And who, pray tell, told you that?" Yoongi asked in an aggressive tone, trying to dial back his rage but it wasn't working as well as he hoped. Jimin visibly flinched at Yoongi's tone before hesitantly opening his mouth to speak. "No one told me... I had to put two and two together from what those guys were saying," Jimin explained softly, almost inaudible from anxiety as Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him. "I think he was their leader but he yelled at the one that shot Taehyung... Saying that he fucked with the wrong person by attacking Taehyung. Who they mentioned was the Boss's charge but I'd always known him as your charge, Suga," Jimin explained nervously, twisting the hem of his shirt tightly in his hands.