13- First Times The Charm

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are doing well~♡ I apologize for the delay in my chapters. I applied for a different position at my place of work and I didn't realize I'd have to do all these things just to obtain it.🤣😂 I had to get an F endorsement license, a physical, and had to memorize 3 pages worth of information word for word.😂🤣 While none of them are really that difficult in their own rights, I'm awful at public speaking.🤣😂 So I had to ensure that I wasn't going to mess them up.🤣😂 Somehow, I still managed to mess it up and I am still waiting on the results of whether or not I get a pass.😔 So we'll see.:3 I've been trying to remain positive about it though.:3 I hope you guys are not too upset that this story has gone so long without an update. I'm going to return to my regular updating schedule though~♡ So thank you for being patient with me.:3 This chapter contains explicit sexual content so please be advised when reading, my lovlies~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Yoongi hesitated in his approach now, sighing softly as he slid his hand tenderly under Jimin's shirt. He liked being rough with his charges but he also couldn't forget that this would be Jimin's first time. "Do you not want me to do this with you now then?" Yoongi asked exasperated while also considering Jimin's feelings. Jimin remained silent for several moments before he peeked up at Yoongi when he noticed his hesitation. "I- I thought you just take what you wanted?" Jimin asked teasingly, smiling when he realized Yoongi was also considering his feelings in this situation. "I may do some shady shit but I take consent rather seriously, thank you," Yoongi huffed out in annoyance as Jimin smiled softly at his furrowed brow. The expression was starting to grow on Jimin because he preferred that to the rage he'd glimpsed earlier that week. "Am I going to have to share you with Tae and Hobi?" Jimin inquired teasingly, staring up at Yoongi while his hands rested in the center of his own chest. Yoongi pulled back at the question, roughly pushing his hand through his hair as an annoyed sigh escaped him. "Yes. I have a rather open mindset on relations so my attention won't solely be focused on you every day. Although, I do promise that you'll have my sole focus when we're in bed like this," Yoongi explained softly, wondering if that would kill the mood he was trying to create.

Jimin thought for a moment about Yoongi's words before wrapping his small hand around Yoongi's neck and pulling him back down over him. "I don't mind sharing for now but I'm going to ensure you won't want anybody else," Jimin reassured firmly, a sly smirk forming across his elegant features as he nodded his consent. Without having to say anything else, Yoongi understood without missing a beat and proceeded to caress the heated skin under Jimin's shirt. Yoongi's lips found the sensitive, heated skin of Jimin's neck- sucking lightly as the younger pressed against Yoongi. Jimin inhaled sharply as a violent shiver ran down his spine, his fingers grasping Yoongi's hair at the nape of his neck. Yoongi's cool fingers lightly brushed against Jimin's pert left nipple, causing a soft moan to leave Jimin's lips. Jimin pressed himself tighter to Yoongi, his body begging for more sensual caresses. Yoongi smirked against Jimin's neck as he continued to bite and suck specific spots, leaving his mark on the younger's honey-glazed skin. Jimin grasped the sheets beneath him with his free hand, panting softly with each long, salacious suck on his neck. Jimin hadn't realized when he started to move his hips against Yoongi in an attempt to alleviate some of the pressure building within him.

Yoongi harshly grasped Jimin's hips and shoved them down into the mattress, denying Jimin that much desired friction. Jimin whimpered softly at the deprivation, grasping the hair at the nape of Yoongi's neck harder. A soft groan left Yoongi's lips as he bit down on the juncture between Jimin's neck and shoulder. Jimin gasped loudly, his body jolting hard against Yoongi as the elder's hands continued to explore. Yoongi could feel Jimin's excitement pressing hard against his right thigh as he ran his hand up Jimin's beautifully carved left upper thigh. Yoongi paused when he touched the hem of Jimin's tight shorts, barely slipping his fingertips inside. Lightly gliding his fingertips over Jimin's luscious thigh before removing his fingers and popping the button of Jimin's shorts. With caresses that Jimin could barely feel from Yoongi's fingertips, Jimin could feel a tickling sensation traveling up his thigh to his groin. Jimin bit his lip at the sensations traveling south as Yoongi continued to touch him and explore, purposely avoiding the spots Jimin desperately wanted him to touch.