5- I Told You

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all have been well~♡ I have definitely gotten back into the spirit of writing.:3 I can day that with certainty since I've written 6 chapters within the last 28 to 36 hours.:3 Not even a full two days and I've written that much.:3 Although, it's been divided between stories.😂🤣 Mainly Wish You were Here, You're Mine Now, and Fated Duet. Why Fated Duet? Mainly because that one is my baby and I am excited for people to read it when I'm ready to release it.:3 I apologize for the tardiness but I have been working more to make up for the week of work I missed due to covid.🤣😂 I'm a broke bitch since bills take a lot of my money to start.😂🤣 Although, I've been managing with the money I saved so I'm not too bad off but now I'll have to build that back up again.:3 So I'll be working 7 days a week for the next few weeks.:3 I will continue to update, it just may be a little late so please bear with me, loves~♡ I had a lot of fun writing this chapter because while I know they aren't really like this, these characters are wilding out.🤣😂 It was fun writing but please be advised when reading. There is mention of unwanted physical contact and violence, so yes, please be advised~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this new installment~♡♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Yoongi stood by a nightstand that he leaned his back against, pressing the palms of his hands onto the smooth wood. Jimin covered himself with the blankets as the person opened the door and entered at Yoongi's words. Jimin didn't recognize the person, but he did recognize the person beside him. "Seokjin," Jimin exclaimed excitedly as Yoongi whipped his head towards Jimin in alarm. He wasn't used to people being so loud around the compound.

The blond boy that Jimin had called out to smiled brightly next to the other blond man. Yoongi watched as Jimin scrambled out from under the blankets to hug this other male. "You know him?" Yoongi asked, expecting to hear an answer until a knock at the door again stopped Jimin from answering. With his arms wrapped tightly around Seokjin, Jimin froze in Seokjin's grasp as Yoongi sighed. "Who is it now?"

A soft voice that sounded vaguely familiar to Jimin came through the door. "The boss wishes to see you," answered the voice before Jimin heard their footsteps trail off. Yoongi sighed in exasperation as he ran a rough hand through his hair. "Since he's familiar with your charge, you watch him," Yoongi demanded, heaving the door open before slamming it shut. Jimin stared at the blond man with trepidation as he clung to Seokjin, listening to the sound of Yoongi's shoes fading down the hallway.

The blond man turned his attention towards Seokjin and Jimin before a dimpled smile expanded across his face. "You don't have to be so terrified around us. Not all of us here are bad people," the blond man explained as Seokjin rubbed Jimin's shoulders in comfort. "Some of us just got roped into this because we like to hang around the wrong crowd or made friends with the devil himself... Never do drugs, kid," the blond teased, his smile spreading as Seokjin bounced beside Jimin. He was excited to speak since he ran into his "friend" again and opened his mouth to talk before asking permission. "This is Namjoon. He's an amazing sweetheart, Jimin. You don't have to worry about him, at least," Seokjin explained as Jimin touched Seokjin's cheek. Jimin glanced over at Namjoon and smiled softly, nodding with hesitation when Namjoon didn't smack Seokjin for speaking without asking permission. It was a step in the right direction for being treated as a human being here.

"I- I've met some decent people here," Jimin confirmed, trying to convince himself that this place wasn't so horrendous. He remained curled in Seokjin's embrace as Namjoon smiled and gestured towards the bed once more. Jimin and Seokjin walked over to the bed, both sitting down on the edge as Namjoon climbed onto the bed and sat down in the middle. "I'm glad that he's the one taking care of me. Seriously, I was petrified when they shoved me into that room and separated us. But Namjoon was just as surprised to see me and greeted me with the largest smile I'd seen all day. It really calmed me for some reason," Seokjin explained, folding his hands over his lap.