4- Intervention

Hello, my loves~♡ I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to update. I took some time for myself with everything that happened in October and November. Then last week, I unexpectedly tested positive  for covid and have just been sleeping my days away. Thank goodness my job has been understanding of that.😂🤣 Although, I will admit, I finished my November challenge~♡ That one that was 50,000 words within the 30 days.:3 I was so excited when I finally finished it~♡ I hope that you guys have been well these past few weeks~♡ I'd love to hear all about your days.:3 Now, for the warnings about this story.:3 I know these people aren't really like this so please do not get upset if someone isn't written to your liking or are based waaaayyyy off their personality. I have to say this because some people don't realize that or some people may not know them well enough to realize this is all a fabrication of my brain. There is minor mention of unwanted physical contact but it doesn't go any further than that, although, please be advised when reading anyway, my loves~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jimin stared at Jungkook, swallowing thickly as fear settled in his stomach. "H- He's dangerous?" Jimin asked, repeating Jungkook's words of warning. Jungkook nodded softly as part of the other conversation within the room caught Jimin and Jungkook's attention.

"What do you mean you won't let anyone else touch Jungkook? I mean, just because you personally bought him doesn't mean you can't share him. He's just my type," came the voice of one of the men Jimin didn't recognize. Jimin glanced over at Jungkook, who was staring wide-eyed at the man with the deep voice that he now knew as Taehyung. Jimin glanced back over at Taehyung to observe his face twist into rage before slamming his hand down on top of the other man's hand. Jimin noticeably flinched from the swift movement and the sound that echoed off the barren walls.

The man screamed in pain as Taehyung twisted that same hand, never moving it from on top of the other man's own. It took Jimin a moment to realize that Taehyung was twisting a small blade into this man's hand from the minuscule glimpse of a handle just barely poking through the gap of Taehyung's fist. "You even think about putting your disgusting hands on Jungkook and I'll make sure you never feel anything ever again," Taehyung threatened as the guy nodded vigorously, his expression still grievously pained. "I don't share," Taehyung added, swiftly yanking the blade from the man's hand as the other cradled his wounded hand.

Jimin glanced back over at Jungkook again to see his eyes sparkling with tears. Jimin moved to offer a comforting back rub when Jungkook jumped up from his spot and leaped into Taehyung's arms. Jimin watched as Jungkook hugged Taehyung enthusiastically. "T- Tae," he heard Jungkook exclaim excitedly as he kissed Taehyung's nose and sat down in his lap once more. Jimin noticed Taehyung's face shift once again, this time he appeared rather... embarrassed as he cleared his throat. "What did we talk about, Jungkook? You don't act like this until we're in a more intimate environment," Taehyung whispered, Jungkook giggling as he quickly stood and trotted over towards Jimin once again.

Jimin wished he could have someone so loving and caring rather than the man that Jungkook noted as dangerous. He'd know more than anybody else what these people were like since Jungkook had been here for a while now, it seemed. Long enough to develop a love for his handler, at least. Jungkook stopped in front of Jimin, swiftly hugging him as Taehyung stood to usher Jungkook towards the door. "Please take me with you," Jimin whispered softly toward Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook froze as he glanced up at Taehyung, who lowered his head slightly in acknowledgment and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' before opening the door. The two left the room, leaving Jimin alone with the injured man and Kai once again.