11- Tortured soul

Hello, my loves~♡ It has been two weeks since I last updated but that was so I could catch up on chapters and not feel rushed.🤣😂 I managed to get about 6 chapters done for Wish You were Here and about 3 done for this one in that extra week I had.:3 I can't wait to see what you all think because I've been trying to add more drama to some of them.😂🤣 Make them a little more exciting.:3 This story will pick up soon, I promise.🤣😂 They always do, I just think it's started off rather slowly.🤣😂 I'll fix that though, promise~♡ I hope that you all have been well~♡ I've been excited because I got new furniture for my apartment room and look forward to decorating in my own style.😂🤣 I've also been rather moody on of late and that may show in my writing, honestly.🤣😂 We'll see.:3 Onto the warnings about this chapter though~♡ This chapter contains graphic depictions of violence, torture, and death. Please be advised when reading this story because this one will gradually get darker. I know my mind well enough to warn you of that.😂🤣 If you do read this chapter, I do hope that you'll enjoy it though~♡ If not, that's fine too~♡ I still love you~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this new installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

When Yoongi entered the mansion, there was already a black plastic tarp lining his living room floor. He was grateful for Hoseok's quick work as he entered the room completely now, staring at the unconscious man on his knees in the middle of the room. "This is the man that shot Taehyung?" Yoongi inquired calmly, staring the man up and down. Hoseok stepped away from the counter, walking over toward Yoongi and handing him David's gun. "Yes, that's him. I made sure they gave me the right guy before I left," Hoseok explained as Yoongi nodded, tossing David's gun close to him. Out of reach enough that he'd have to struggle to free himself just to grab it. "Good. Now, wake him up," Yoongi demanded venomously, boring holes into the man's head with his intense and vicious stare.

Hoseok grabbed a bucket off the counter and threw the contents of gasoline onto David, rudely awakening the man as he practically pissed himself looking about his surroundings. David found that his wrists, ankles, and arms were tied up and that he had been gagged with a foul tasting cloth while duck tape stretched from one cheek to the other. Yoongi laughed darkly at the confusion on David's face as David glanced up to see a fire raging wildly behind Yoongi's dark irises. Suddenly he realized why his leader had said he fucked up as he frantically shook his head with wide eyes, trying to explain around the cloth in vain. Yoongi tilted his head as if to humor David before ripping the tape off David's face, along with some of his skin. The muffled scream sounded agonizing to Yoongi and he relished it. "You have something to say," Yoongi inquired patiently, yanking the cloth from David's dry mouth. "Spill it," Yoongi demanded as David attempted to explain with little to no saliva.

"I- I'm s- sorry. I didn't know how important that man was to you... I- I didn't know why my members weren't coming to help me," David explained quietly, smacking his lips together to try and gain some sort of relief from his dry mouth. "You don't say," Yoongi patronized with a dry laugh, clasping his hands behind his back. "You still should have known better by the way he presented himself to your leader. If I didn't trust him the way I do, then why would I send him to make deals with another gang's leader?" Yoongi asked patiently, trying to see if the man would honestly realize his mistake. Yoongi noticed the man's eyes widen in realization as Yoongi's smirk darkened. "Bingo. You finally realized how fucked you truly are right now," Yoongi patronized the terrified man once again, crouching down to his level. David could see his gun in front of him, between him and Yoongi as Yoongi placed his cheek in the palm of his hand and rested his elbow on his knee. "You seem to think all you need to do is grab your gun and you'll be safe. I promise you, I won't make it that easy," Yoongi teased the man harshly, moving the gun closer to David and then further away. Settling on further away from them as Yoongi lit a cigarette to keep himself from killing the man immediately. He wanted to have some fun with David first. He blew the acrid smoke straight into David's face with a wicked smile when the man started to cough and hack from the secondhand smoke. "Not a smoker? That's probably for the best. A very bad habit indeed," Yoongi spouted off randomly, luring David into a false sense of security as he continued to smoke his cigarette. "You know, Taehyung is with the medical staff fighting for his life because he's lost so much blood. I even overheard the doctors talking about how he'll have to be on a ventilator for a few months because one of his lungs collapsed. They had to pump the blood that had filled the other lung, otherwise, he'd have suffocated on his own blood. Tell me, David, what made you think it was okay to aim for his chest?" Yoongi inquired calmly, blowing more acrid smoke into David's face.