2- Curious Mind

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are well and enjoying this beautiful day~♡ It is a special day for me, seeing as it is my birthday, but I'm not really looking forward to it anymore. We are heading to my uncle's funeral today. A drunk driver took him from us far too soon. Although the young man was drunk, driving 160 in the pouring rain and driving on the wrong side of the road, I still hope he lives a long and fulfilling life. The life my uncle will no longer be able to live but I do hope that every now and then he'll stop to reflect on those actions too. Either way, I hold no ill will towards him or the person that supplied him the alcohol. I just hope this never happens again, honestly.🥺 As for this chapter, please note that as a disclaimer, I know these people are not really like this.🤣😂 I put it on the very first chapter, but I just want to ensure that everyone knows this~♡ There is partial mention of nudity and violence so please remain advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

The dark eyes of the stranger seemed to smile after Jimin dropped into his arms. The stranger held Jimin up before beckoning the man that Jimin had run into over. A crisp resounding slap echoed through the back alley once the solid man had approached them. "You better hope he's okay," the emotionally devoid voice barked, positioning Jimin closer to him. He could see that Jimin was very frail as he handed Jimin over to the man he'd just slapped. "Ensure you get him to the car and safely. If so much as a single hair is misplaced, I'll kill your family, make you watch, and then kill you," the other declared brazenly,  walking back towards the car without them.

Jimin was hoisted off of his feet and carried to the car behind the intense and vicious blond. "Sir, what should we do with him when we get back?" The other asked as he gently settled Jimin into the car next to the blond with expressionless eyes now. The blond turned his head slightly towards his right-hand man and bodyguard before he shrugged with indifference. "Do what we normally do with the homeless. Prepare him. Although don't you dare let anyone touch him," the blond claimed aggressively, his eyes flashing with resentment. "He's mine," the blond vowed possessively, crossing his arms over his chest.

The dark haired man nodded at the blond's selfish words as he shut the door. He walked around and climbed into the driver's seat, taking them back towards the compound with the blond ensuring that Jimin was still breathing now and then. Once they'd arrived, the blond exited the car as Jimin was carried in the opposite direction by the dark haired man. The cold blond walked towards a luxurious white mansion with gold embellishment, a black rooftop, and numerous bay windows. Including one whole side of his mansion being made of glass. It was home to him, but for everyone else, it was a grievous place to be taken. That was when everyone knew it was over.

The calculating blond walked into the building, a clear plastic tarp splayed across the marble floor as he approached a man on his knees. He was blindfolded with his hands bound behind his back, begging for his life. The blond tilted his head without any remorse as he picked the six-shot revolver up off the small glass table. "You had your chance. I don't repeat myself," the blond answered the desperate pleas with cold indifference. He held the revolver steady in front of the man's forehead, a resounding click echoing through the silent walls. One man stood solemnly on standby while the dark haired male joined them once more as the pretentious bang echoed noisily through the otherwise hollow halls.

The blond tossed the gun to the dark haired male that had just joined them that was now standing nearby as he wiped his hands of any blood spatter. "Clean this mess up, Hoseok," the blond commanded as the dark haired male nodded. "Yes, Yoongi," Hoseok whispered before earning a deadly glare from the blond as he covered his mouth. "I mean, sir! Yes, sir," he corrected himself, realizing that he couldn't act familiar with their leader if Yoongi wanted people to fear him. "Once you're done here, continue to ensure no one touches our new charge," Yoongi's emotionally devoid voice commanded, walking towards the back room as Hoseok bowed in understanding.