3- Mama

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are doing well.:3 I will be okay.:3 I'm still having difficulties coming to terms with his passing since he was only ten years older than me and the baby of my aunts and uncles. My mom not included, there were eleven of them and while they got on each other's nerves, they still had really strong family ties. My siblings and I grew up taking a twelve hour drive every year to go see them. We had strong ties with them because of all those visits. So it's a little hard and I still cry talking about it.🤣😂 Especially after one of the news channels had an uncensored photo of him after the car accident. It wasn't pretty and it hurt greatly to see that. Although, things will only get better and easier with time. It took me 16 years to be able to talk about my grandmother's passing and she passed away when I was eleven.😂🤣 So healing takes time but I am already in a slow process of healing.:3 I am sorry to those that have tried to reach out to me and I haven't really talked to much. I go into a silent mode to take everything in at once and avoid a lot of people to deal with the grief. So I apologize if you feel like I've ignored you. I still love you, dolls~♡ Now, onto the chapter: this chapter contains some descriptions of nudity and some conversations of Stockholm syndrome so please be advised when reading, my loves~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy the next installment~♡♡♡

゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jimin heard the voice of a female this time as they were permitted to enter, his hands still covering his intimate parts. Kai opened the door and dragged Jimin into a well lit room with two other people inside. One was a female, whose voice he heard previously and the other was a male sitting in a chair. Jimin studied the male's broad shoulders and fluffy, wavy light brown hair. The other male was also nude and Jimin wondered how they'd both been dragged into this mess.

"Well, aren't you just a famished little deer," the woman stated, studying Jimin's physique up and down. "Sit him in the chair next to that one," she announced, waving Kai in the direction of the chairs. Kai yanked on Jimin's arm as Jimin was propelled forward, catching himself with his hands on the back of the seat. "Sit," Kai demanded, before turning on his heel. "I'll be back for him later, Mama," he added before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

The woman slowly approached Jimin, contemplating the outfits she was going to designate for the two naked males. Jimin retracted more into the seat in fear, hearing small sniffles and whimpers from the other male in the room. "My name is Chaerin, but as you've both heard, here you call me Mama. If one of our boys decides to keep you as their personal sex toy, you will become my children as well. If you're sold to someone else, may God have mercy on your soul. You never know who's going to purchase such sweet snacks," she added, walking away from the two of them to grab their clothes.

The other male sniffled louder, sobbing softly into his hands as Jimin leaned closer toward this other boy. "Hey, i- it's okay," Jimin offered softly, hoping to see the other male smile. "Wh- what's your name?" Jimin asked, hoping to also make a friend while here. Hopefully, they weren't split up at all because Jimin could really use a friend right now. He felt like breaking down himself but he was trying his best not to do so. These people probably thrived off of their tears.

"S- Seokjin," the other male answered quietly, rubbing his eyes to dry them. He didn't want his only vision of this other boy to be blurry from tears. "Wh- what about your name?" Seokjin asked, sniffling softly. Jimin smiled softly as he turned to face Seokjin with an earnest gaze. "My name is Jimin. It's a pleasure to meet you," Jimin stated, earning a small smile from Seokjin. "I- It's a pleasure to meet you too. H- How did you end up here?" Seokjin asked, understanding he wasn't the only one abducted off the streets.