8- Hoseok's Misfortune

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope all is going well for you~♡ It's a New Year and I hope it looks like it'll be your best year so far.:3 I feel like this is going to be a good year for me.:3 I can just feel it and I've already had some pretty strange intuitive moments.🤣😂 Hasn't lead me wrong yet so I need to listen better.😂🤣 It pays to listen to yourself.🤣😂 I plan on doing some meditation this year.:3 I feel that'll help me keep this year a good one.:3 This chapter has minor mention of sexual content, incest, and an age gap so please be advised when reading, my loves~♡ Hopefully you all enjoy the new installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Hoseok sat in the laundry room with a silent Jimin, ordered to tell Jimin about his situation before meeting Yoongi. Hoseok was silent for several moments before turning towards Jimin with a tender smile. "I promise this place isn't as bad as you're thinking. Other than rough sex, Suga really does treat his charges like kings. He'll protect you until his last dying breath... Even if you don't believe me. Even after Suga had let go of Taehyung and Tae started working for our boss, before Jungkook and Taehyung met, Taehyung found himself in a sticky situation obtaining trust within the drug ring and weapons dealers' communities. They almost killed him but shot Suga instead when he jumped between all of them and Taehyung. It's a good thing they missed anything vital because our boss had a field day with those men that started the skepticism against Taehyung and resulted in Suga's injury. They were taken up to the mansion on the highland in front of this compound and were forced to beg for their lives before being shot in the back of the head executioner style," Hoseok explained honestly, hoping that Jimin wouldn't be so terrified around certain people. He turned back towards the laundry that needed to be folded before proceeding to tell Jimin about his life prior to meeting Yoongi.

"Suga has helped Taehyung and I lead better lives too. I- I ran away from an abusive household where my mother didn't want a child, she wanted a man. I had no idea what became of my father because he was gone before I was born. So I literally filled the role of man of the house as soon as I was considered sexually active... If you catch my drift," Hoseok explained calmly, glancing over his shoulder at Jimin's expression with a raised eyebrow. By the horrified expression on his face, Hoseok could tell Jimin understood as he turned back towards the laundry with a soft smile. "I was sitting on a bench in an abandoned park, contemplating killing myself when Suga found me. I was sixteen and had endured my mother's rampant sexual abuse for five years at that point. When Suga offered me his hand and a life with him, I thought it couldn't be any worse than my own mother using me to fill her sexual desires. So I accepted his hand and lived as his charge for many years before he met Taehyung," Hoseok proceeded to explain calmly, shaking his head at any emotion he felt towards his sorry existence before Yoongi. "I was a virgin in the way Suga wanted me but I was far from innocent... Even though he tried to preserve that in me for as long as possible," Hoseok laughed casually, turning towards Jimin once again.

Before Hoseok could react, Jimin had wrapped his arms tightly around Hoseok's waist- crying for him as he squeezed the elder male tighter. Hoseok offered a pitiful laugh, patting Jimin's back as he felt the younger's tears soak through his shirt, and before he knew it, Hoseok himself was crying out of empathy. He'd never taken the time to decompress his emotions after everything. Only internalizing his problems in order to serve the man that saved his wretched life. Jimin continued to sob softly for Hoseok causing the other to laugh at his own shameful tears that slipped haphazardly down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that," Jimin confessed softly, still hugging Hoseok tightly. "But I'm glad you're still here. You and a few others have been the nicest people I've met here... Even if you work for such a scary man," Jimin added quietly, earning a soft chuckle from Hoseok.