6- Empty Words

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are doing well~♡ I am on my way to work as I write this.🤣😂 Although, I recently acquired a new, less physical position at my place of work.😂🤣 I signed up for it during the summer and they just now had space to accommodate new people.🤣😂 So it's not so tiring, honestly.:3 I am still recovering from Covid, though, so I still feel exhausted, unfortunately.😂🤣 So I hope this doesn't seem rushed or anything.🤣😂 While this is a Yoonmin story, it will also include other ships such as Taegi, Sope, Jikook, and many more.:3 I'm not sticking to just one ship within this story because I'm my own beautiful mess.😂🤣 This chapter has violence and the death of a character, so please remain advised when reading~♡ I hope that you all will enjoy this new installment, my loves~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jimin watched in utter horror as Yoongi beat Kai without so much as a pause, an expression of tumultuous rage roiling in his eyes. Jimin felt several different emotions swirl within him, emotions of gratitude, fear, and apprehension. Jimin may not have liked Kai at all and may not have wanted to be anywhere near him, but he also didn't want to witness a man die right before him. Especially since he was being beaten to death rather than something far quicker and less messy. Blood splattered the walls and Yoongi's fist as it continued to connect with Kai's face until Jimin latched onto Yoongi's arm. "S- Stop it! Y- You're killing him," Jimin cried softly, holding on tight to Yoongi's arm as the elder released the front of Kai's shirt.

"I thought I told you to leave with Namjoon and Seokjin," Yoongi spat out in irritation, his voice strained with the amount of restraint he was putting into holding back. Jimin stared up at Yoongi with wide, watery doe eyes that silently pled for Kai to be spared. Yoongi found his face heating up from that gaze as he cleared his throat with embarrassment and rotated his neck once more. "Fine. He'll be spared," Yoongi declared outright, walking towards the door with Jimin still latched tightly onto his arm.

Namjoon was quite amazed that Yoongi could be so easily tamed by a pair of pretty eyes. He'd known Yoongi way longer than both Jimin and Seokjin, and Namjoon knew that Yoongi being tamed by anyone was unheard of. Yoongi wasn't even tamed when he handled Taehyung or Hoseok or when he married Chaerin for clan purposes. She knew what she was getting into when her father promised her to Yoongi and she could do nothing to change him as she wanted. Namjoon knew their marriage was nothing more than a title now as he watched the way Yoongi interacted with Jimin. It was vastly different from the way Yoongi treated anyone else, even if he himself didn't realize it.

Namjoon and Seokjin followed after Yoongi and Jimin, Yoongi leading them toward the cafeteria so that Jimin could eat something. Once Yoongi got them to the cafeteria safely, he pulled Namjoon aside while Jimin and Seokjin waited in line to obtain their food. "You watch him this time. I've got trash to deal with while he eats. Tell him I'll be back to take care of him later," Yoongi instructed sternly, his voice low so that nobody else within the cafeteria could hear him. Only a select few that Yoongi trusted knew his legitimate role within the gang and he wasn't about to let everyone in on that little detail about him. It was what kept his members so honest because they didn't know who they had to be careful around. Many of the members just avoided Yoongi anyway because of his temper. He was well known within the gang for having the shortest fuse and the most intense outbursts.

Namjoon nodded softly as Yoongi stalked off towards the back door to a room Namjoon knew all too well. He'd never been called into that chamber for questioning, but he'd certainly brought several people to that room for questioning alongside Hoseok and Taehyung. If they were being tested in that chamber, obviously they'd done something to aggrieve Yoongi. It was when he called you into this chamber or his mansion that other members were aware that it was all over for them.