12- Your prize

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are well.:3 I have been on the brink of an emotional meltdown or something.😂 I've been on the verge of an emotional meltdown or something.😂 I've been feeling less like people, more like solitude and it's taken me about two to three weeks to claw my way out of feeling like that. It's honestly the most awful feeling since I love talking to people but sometimes, I just have to recharge my social battery. Yesterday and today have been the first few days that I've felt normal since the start of that.😂 I finally feel more myself and less angry and aggressive since the start of last week.🤣 Enough about that though and onto the warnings for this chapter~♡ This chapter has the mention of minor sexual content, near death experiences, and mentions of Stolkholm syndrome. Please be advised when reading, my loves~♡ Whether you choose to continue or not, I love you all~♡ I hope that you will enjoy this new installment if you so wish to continue~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Once Hoseok had disposed of the body as Yoongi had asked, he visited Taehyung in the medical tent to see how he was doing. He was relieved to see that his heart was beating on the monitor and that the ventilator was compressing and decompressing. Hoseok walked over toward Taehyung and tenderly ran his fingers through Taehyung's silky hair with a loving smile. "We took care of the person who hurt you, Tae. Please get better soon," Hoseok whispered tenderly, kissing Taehyung's forehead before leaving the medical tent.

Hoseok trotted down the dimly lit hallway towards his bedroom when he bumped into a wandering Yoongi. "S- Sorry, sir," Hoseok apologized hastily and bowed deeply before Yoongi chuckled softly. "No need to apologize. I was actually coming to find you. Did you dispose of the body properly?" Yoongi inquired calmly as Hoseok nodded at his question. "Good. The girl you wanted as your charge, describe her to me," Yoongi declared patiently as Hoseok's eyes widened significantly. He didn't expect Yoongi to follow through on his word since she hadn't been promised to Hoseok but nevertheless, he found himself spitting out details about her. "She had large innocent eyes that were chocolate brown. She had a rather creamy skin tone with plumb, naturally pink lips. Her hair was multi-colored with blue, some silver, some purple, and pastel pink," Hoseok described in rather great detail as Yoongi listened intently. Yoongi nodded and smiled pleasantly before walking past Hoseok. "Wait patiently in your room. I'll bring her there," Yoongi announced matter-of-factly over his shoulder as he continued without another word. Hoseok stood shell-shocked for several moments before shaking his head clear and walking towards his room. He wondered if it was okay for Yoongi to enter Mama's room after the way he'd spoken to her earlier. After all, it was Yoongi's first time meeting his wife in person and he was supposed to be procuring an heir with her. Although, Hoseok didn't see that ever happening for Mama now that Yoongi had Jimin, Taehyung, and himself to accompany him at night. Hoseok shook his head of any more thoughts pertaining to Mama as he entered his room, he'd hear about how rudely her husband spoke to her later through the gossip among his peers.

||

Yoongi walked into Mama's dressing room which was normally off limits to anyone else other than recruits being prepped. Yoongi being the head of this organization and all, had free range whether Mama liked that now or not. With everyone else asleep other than Hoseok, Yoongi looked through Mama's files to see where she was keeping the girl that Hoseok wanted as his charge. Honestly, Yoongi was surprised Hoseok wanted a female as his charge but he wasn't going to complain about it either. He scoured her files that were currently sitting on her desk and found one that matched the description Hoseok gave him. "Park Hyemin, huh?" Yoongi commented to himself as he grabbed the file from Mama's desk. He continued to flip through it to see where she'd been taken and headed toward stock room 14.