❥ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 is a act of failing to acknowledge an unacceptable situation, emotions, feelings or truth.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 is a strong lasting affection or emotion that a person has for themselves or for someone.

𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 is a behavior of showing no pity or compassion for others.

𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 is a arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power, despotic abuse of authority.

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 is a unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 is a feeling of being able or willing to accept something or someone.

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 a course of time that an event has already happened or has already been done.

A Introverted girl came upon a situation of standing in front of the vampire kings with her sister screaming her ex-boyfriend's name crying as he was in the edge of death by getting his head snapped out of his body.

She felt something unusual, as if pulling her into a black hole.

A particular quiet depressed looking king knew that the girl has been fated to be the long awaited mate of his ruthless brother.

That's when her life became something she least expected.

The ruthless king didn't like fates decision, so then he thought of her nothing but a weak human being.

For though, time took it's chance to prove the ruthless king wrong.