𝐈𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚.
Aro was now walking with Eleanor to her room on where she would stay for a month.

"Why do I have to stay here?" Eleanor suddenly asked.

"My brother is getting fond of you. Well, soon." Aro answers.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You'll know soon Young one." Soon..

Time took its place in between the soon-to-be couples.

As Eleanor and Aro reached her chambers, she saw the shorter man from the throne room.

"Eleanor, this is Demetri. He will be guiding you wherever you go in this castle. And he will serve as your bodyguard for your stay." Aro instructed. He left and Eleanor stood there looking at Demetri.

He looked back at her confused. What is going on with this girls tiny head?

Demetri opened the door for her and She stepped in after looking at window standing in front of her room.

Once she stepped in, she was beyond amazed. Her room walls was painted a lighter color than dark colors that would match the vampires aesthetic. There was a huge fireplace and a black couch with a soft looking fur carpet.

Books we're displayed on a shelf, there was a large window with a balcony that has a beautiful view outside the castle.

Eleanor went towards the big left door, which she guess is her bedroom.
And it was. It has the same color walls,light color. There was a queen size bed with soft pillows and mattress. There was a vanity, books, a chair and many more.

But what Eleanor kept looking are the paintings on the wall. They we're beautifully painted, great color chosen and great details.

As Eleanor was about to hop on her bed, the door slammed opened. It reveals two beautiful women, and behind them was Demetri and Jane.

"Is it true?" The women asked, widely smiling while scanning the room.

Once she saw Eleanor, she jumped up and down and ran towards her. "It is true! Your so beautiful! I-."

"Sulpicia calm down, your scaring the girl." The other woman said, sighs.

"I'm sorry about her. It just took her to shock-." the woman continued but was shortly cutted after The women named, Sulpicia.

"It's about time that Caius finally found-.." She said, but the other women covered her mouth and whispered.

"take it slow Sulpicia, she doesn't know it yet!"

"Didyme! She'll be like us soon, so why not tell her!" Sulpicia shouted.

While the two kept arguing, Eleanor stood there looking at Demetri with her eyebrows up.

Demetri shrugged and mouthed"Wait for them."

Eleanor nodded and sat on the bed to wait.

She didn't expect that it'd take them an hour or more to finish.

The woman named, Didyme,sighed and looked at the confused girl sitting on her bed, waiting.

"I'm.. We are sorry for barging into your room Eleanor." Didyme said.

Eleanor nodded and smiled at her. For a few seconds she dropped her smile and tilted her head to the side. As if asking what's going on.

"Is she deaf or something?" Sulpicia asked, nudging Didyme.

"She's not a talkative person like you Sulpicia." Didyme defended.

Sulpicia let out a fake gasp and playfully glared at Didyme.

"I'm Didyme and this is Sulpicia. We're the wife of the two black hair kings. Aro and Marcus. It's great to finally meet you Eleanor." Didyme smiled.

"Marcus? The guy who looked Depressed and bored?" Eleanor asked.

Didyme chuckled and nodded her head.

Soon enough they became close to one another. They had some similar things about each other, they kept talking and talking and Eleanor was alright about it. Though she's not used to be with three people. But it felt nice. To be out of her barrier, have friends.

They talked, giggled, laughed, played and mess around with each other. Not knowing that there was three particular men sitting at the couch outside Eleanor's bedroom, smiling.

"See I told you they'll love her." Aro said, smiling.

Marcus nodded as usual with his bored expression.

But Caius sat there. Listening to there laughter. He focused on his mate. Butterflies came in his stomach and his unbeating heart began to feel almost as if he was alive again.

Will he accept this human girl into his life though? What happens if he fall for this weak human?

"Why are you so quiet brother? Usually, you would complain that there's a human living with us." Aro teased.

Caius huffed and said. "I'm just trying to let my sister be happy and nothing else."

"Yeah right, drama queen." Aro said, rolling his eyes on him.

"Do you think she'll stay after 1 month?.." Marcus suddenly asked.

Silence filled the room.

Caius would've refused to let her stay after 1 month.. But something or someone was stopping him. Was it because of Eleanor?

The black haired Brothers looked at their brother spacing out. Realizing he's slowly catching feelings for this human girl.

"Are you falling in love?" Marcus asked, smiling for the first time in decades.

"My, my. Young love." Aro teased.

"Shut up. Both of you." Caius said, rolling his eyes.

As the two kept teasing their older brother like a child who kepts bugging their mother, the girls listened to them.

It made the two girls to smile at them. They turned to Eleanor, who was beyond confused on what's going on with them. The two looked at each other, grinning. Voltera will soon shine bright like stars at night.

Time is in control