𝐕. 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫. Sulpicia holds Eleanor's hands and asked. "Have you seen the expression on his face El!?"

Eleanor kept her mouth quiet, still confused.

"He likes you! I ship it!" Didyme squeaked.

"No, I ship it!" Sulpicia argued.

They both argued on which one of them is the shipper, Eleanor stood there. Questioning herself.

Likes me? Who?

"Who.. Likes me?" Eleanor asked.

".. You have to be kidding me.." Sulpicia whined.

Didyme face palmer herself and turn towards Jane and Demetri to leave. Once they left, Didyme came running through the door and locking it.

"He likes you El!" Didyme whispered-yelled.

"Who exactly?"

"Caius! Haven't you seen how he reacted when they teased him about you? I CAN FEEL THE HAPPY AURA EL!" Didyme squeaked again.

"Who's Caius?" Eleanor again asked.

"The blond one!" The two yelled.

Their yells were heard behind Eleanors bedroom door. The three kings turned their heads towards the door and walked to know what's going on inside.

But, they couldn't.. The door was locked.

Aro knocked and asked. "Is everything alright?"

"YES! DEFINITELY! GO AWAY!" Didyme and Sulpicia yelled in unison.

Aro and Marcus was taken aback from their yells, not once have they ever told them to go away. They were planning on breaking the door for an explanation, but they soon catched up from what they were planning on.

Their making their ship thing.

The two black haired brothers grinned and look at the confused blond brother.

They both grabbed Caius hands and dragged him into the throne room, like kids rushing to the living room to open Christmas presents.

Back to the girls point of view. They kept chatting Eleanor about the ship.

"I don't get a word you two are talking about.." She admitted.

".. You really need to observe more about love El." Sulpicia sighed.

"Why?" Eleanor asked. The two women got enough with her and yelled something that changed Eleanors mind.

"HE'S FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU ELEANOR!"

Love? Love? Out of all things life could've given Eleanor.. Why love?

"I don't think so. You can't just tell if someone's in love with someone. It doesn't make sense!" Eleanor argued.

"You don't make sense."Sulpicia mumbled.

The two women kept pacing around the room and Eleanor kept her eyes on them. Wondering what's going on with their pretty head. Sulpicia's eyes widen and looked at Didyme and Eleanor, excitedly.

" Eleanor stand up! We're going shopping!" Sulpicia said.

Before Eleanor can deny, Didyme dragged her out of the room and went towards the car. Not even saying goodbye to their husbands.

They reached the mall and got out of the car. Once, again poor Eleanor kept being dragged by these crazy vampires.

Now.. Let's take a look on the kings point of view.

As they dragged Caius inside the throne room, ignoring the stares of the castle guards.

They sat Caius down his throne and ordered Felix and Demetri to secure the doors and let no women come inside.

"What are you planning on your tiny mind now brother?" Caius said, blankly staring at his brothers.

"We're setting up a date!" Aro beemed.

"What!?"

"You and Eleanor should get to know each other. You are mates, so why not right?" Marcus calmy said.

"With that human!? Tsk, over my dead body!" Caius complained.

"Exactly, your dead and old! You can't just sit there and wait for nothing!" Marcus sighed.

"And your the only person who doesn't have a wife! And even worse, you don't have at least a girlfriend!" Aro complained.

Caius sighed and rolled his eyes at their childish behavior.

"I'm not abandoning Athenodora. Never." Caius argued.

"For the last time, stop thinking about her! She's usi-." Before Aro can argue any further, Caius stopped him.

"She's not, she loves me! She'll never do such a thing!"

Before the brothers can complain and change his mind, Caius sped away.

Aro and Marcus sighed. What does he even see in Athenodora? She's beautiful, yes but..

"Is there no other way to change his mind?" Aro asked.

"There's only one way.." Marcus said, earning a glance from Aro.

"What is it?" Aro asked.

"Time. Time will take over. Give them time brother. He'll notice sooner or later." Marcus said.

Once again, Aro sighed and sat on his throne. Marcus followed doing the same thing.

"He's too dumb to notice. He didn't even notice the way he was already staring at young Eleanor." Aro admitted.

Marcus had to agree with his brother, but there's hope.. There always will.

"Be patient brother." Was all Marcus can say.

"I am.. But for how long? He's been stuck with that vampire. Our kingdom can be at stake at any moment." Aro argued.

"And our kingdom will fall if he doesn't leave that girl. And even if he knew, he still won't let Athenodora go. He's attached to her." Aro continued and sighed.

Marcus patted his brothers back and said" Let's just hope he'll open his nonbeating cold heart for Eleanor."

The room was silent, no one dared to speak up with the two devastated kings.

Caius was listening.. He heard every words that came out of their mouth. As much as he wanted to throw a tantrum about them speaking badly of Athenodora.. He can't, they're right. He just can't accept to let Athenodora go.. Not yet at least.

He sighed and went to his chambers and began painting a canvas.

Will he open his heart for Eleanor?