𝐕𝐈. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲, she quickly puts on a cap to cover her scent.

She went to the building internship. It was huge building field with beautifully designed statues and paintings.

She took engineering internship, but soon regrets it when she was told it was placed on Italy.

But, let's keep it positive. What could go wrong, am I right?

Thankfully they gave her a paid-internship.

Technically, paid-internships has more strict work programs and schedules unlike unpaid-internships they are more free to explore around.

But, then again. Eleanor was fine with it. Being paid for her works gives her motivation to work, knowing that it gives give bad and good benefits.

The Good benefit for her is that she will have no problem with her finances.

The bad benefit is that she will probably get less sleep and strict schedules to follow.

So it's a 50-50 situation. But, she took the risk.

As long as I'm far from their sights I'll be okay.. Right? She thought.

She went inside the office and got an interview.

She was questioned by her skills and intelligence.

Successful was the correct answer to her interview. She got accepted.

She was placed on the 3rd floor of the building. The part of the building where advanced engineering interns are placed.

There were giant clean windows, marble floors where beautiful green plants laid. Shiny templates and huge doors.

As Eleanor was stare gazing, a black haired girl waved at her face.

"Hello? You must be Eleanor Swan, correct?" the girl asked.

Eleanor was snapped out by her gaze and turned to the girl in front of her.

She quickly nodded in response.

"Nice to meet you Eleanor. My name is Jayden Williams. I will be your partner for the whole intern year." The girl smiled, beaming with joy.

Eleanor returned the smile and reach out her hands, for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we'll be friends in the future." Eleanor said, noticing- the girl named Jayden-her eyes lit up like a kid opening their Christmas present.

It reminded her of Aro. The way how his face lit up so bright that it turns to be creepy.

...

Day 1 of Eleanors life as a engineering intern.

She woke up at 5:32 am in the early morning. She ate in peace for a good 10 minutes and head inside the bathroom she shares with her partner, Jayden.

She wore a black blazer with black casual pants and a white cotton shirt and a preferred shoes of choice. And lastly tying her hair in a ponytail.

She went outside the apartment complex, seeing Hayden waiting for her

"I hope I didn't make you didn't wait to long." Eleanor said, grabbing the black haired girl's attention.

"Not at all. We need to take our time for good impressions right?" the girl grinned.

Eleanor nods in agreement, chuckling.

Seems like they're going to be close friends in the future.

They rushed to the office they were assigned to. There were two desk facing each other backwards. Which gives them two sides each, giving them the space they need.

Eleanor began doing her work. Making a whole project on her laptop.

"Where were you from Eleanor?" Jayden suddenly asked, out of boredom.

"Forks, Washington. You?"

"Italy. As in here. I just moved back from Phoenix." Jaydan said, making Eleanor shocked for a moment.

"You've been to Phoenix, Arizona? Cool, me too. I used to live there with my mom and her new husband." Eleanor said, turning her attention back to her laptop.

They talked and talked about their lives back then, until Jayden came to a certain point.

"Do you think you can teach me how to speak in Spanish?" She says.

"If only you can teach me how to speak in Italian." Eleanor grinned.

"Deal."

...

"Soy preciosa!" Jayden practiced.

"Sí, lo eres." Eleanor clapped.

They been practicing at lunch and breaktime until it reach to the time they have to go buy new things for themselves.

Though, Eleanor was hesitant about the idea of going out where more people are.

Her eyes being keen on every person she passes.

Walking inside the mall with her hoodie on, trying to cover her scent in case of anyone of the Volturi are out from the castle.

She went inside a store where she can buy new clothes and shoes.

As she went to pay, she sense a vampire near. But, it doesn't smell familiar.

She shook it off, thinking she's probably too paranoid about it.

"Ciao, sono qui per comprare questi." she smiled.

The woman on the register smiled back at her and began to scan the tags on the clothes.

Eleanor stood there patiently, texting her sister Bella about random things.

"Il totale è di $ 97,34." the lady said.

Eleanor reach for her wallet inside her purse. As the lady began putting her clothes in a paper bag, she seemed to notice one of her rare costomers.

A blond haired girl with her brother. Twin brother..

And, the usual two men that one has the height of a giant and the other shorter.

Eleanor handed out the money. Acting normal, as if they weren't there.

She took the bags and hurriedly walk through the exit. Walking pass them.

Of course, they smelled her scent and quickly turned around, trying to chase after her.

Vampire out of the bag