𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡, seeing her sister struggle with her wedding heels and Alice coaching her.

"Can't I just walk down the aisle bear foot?" Bella asked, getting tired of falling on the solid floor.

But Alice argued against it. Who would want to walk bear foot on their wedding day? Probably Bella.

"Aren't you going to do something El?" Bella asked, almost as if begging to get Alice out of her sight, which is impossible.

"Hm.." Eleanor acted, thinking. "Nah, I'm good."

"I'm literally gonna have a red knee El. Aren't you supposed to help your little sister?"

"I will, but seriously? No one can escape Alice when it comes to these type of things Bella. You know that." Eleanor stated out the facts of Alice's way of things.

Alice playfully glared at Eleanors statement, but she do must agree that it's true.

They went back to practice as Eleanor laughed at her sister getting 'tortured' by Alice.

"Aren't you going to practice also?" Emmet teased, leaning towards the porch beside Eleanor.

"No need. I'm not the one getting married." Eleanor huffed.

...

"Make sure to get some beauty sleep, and a lot of it." Alice demanded.

Bella nodded and Eleanor breathed a chuckle. She's definitely not getting any beauty sleep.

As stubborn as Bella Swan is, she kept herself awake at night. Just in time, Edward came by her window.

"If knew your still awake she'll yell at you." Eleanor stated, answering her homework from university.

"She won't know."

"She literally can see the future Bella."
...

Looks like she'll get a yelling treatment tomorrow.

"So, did anything happened to you in Italy?.." Bella asked, scooting over Eleanors side.

Eleanor was silent.. Not looking up from her assigned homework. Her mind goed within the abyss.

She snapped out of her mind when Bella shook her shoulders.

"Uh yeah, it was.. Unexpected."

"How come?"

"I fell in love with a vampire. Just like you." Eleanor smiled.

"With who?"

"Caius.. Volturi."

Bella's eyes shot up wide and her mouth was left speechless. Caius Volturi? As in the ruthless king of vampires?

The person who tried to kill Bella because she's a liability? Of all people? Her sister fell in love with him..

Bella sighed and nodded. She understood her sisters decision. She's not reckless as Bella is, she's more wiser than her. In fact, Bella is dating a vampire that's a hundred years old.

"Love at first sight?" Bella asked, smiling at her sister.

Eleanor returned the smile and answered. "More like, Meant to be I guess."

Bella nodded and smiled again, she's happy her sister let someone in her life for once.

Bella just hope he won't hurt her. As much as how Bella needed her sister, Eleanor, she needs to let her be.

Cupids one of a kind, so is faith.. They both have strange ways of doing their job.

Time is ticking, and the weddings starting.

Bella was in a room, having her hair styled by Alice and her make up by Rosalie.

Eleanor walked up to her little sister, almost going in tears.

"You grow up too fast, you know?" Eleanor smiled.

"Don't make me make the wedding go faster El." Bella chuckled.

"Mhm.. I can't believe your getting married first before me though." Eleanor stated, the whole room erupted with laugher.

"Now go put on your dress Taco Bells."
Eleanor teased, shooing her inside the bathroom.

Once Bella came out of the bathroom in her beautiful white wedding dress, Eleanor gasped and said. "Sh*t, I think I'm going to cry."

Bella laughed and rush to her sisters side carefully, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"C'mon, I don't want you to cry at my wedding El."

...

As Bella looked at herself in mirror, a knock was heard at the door. Alice opened it, and it revealed, Renée. The mother of the Swan sisters.

Renée looked like she's about to cry when she saw Bella in her wedding dress. But, when she looked at Eleanor, she was shocked at her appearance. They haven't seen each other in 15 years, now that Eleanor is turning 20 for a few months.

As usual, Eleanor placed her blank expression when she looked at her.

Not much, for a mother and daughter moment..

"I'm heading out first Bells." Eleanor said, leaving the room when She received a nod from Bella.

Soon, the two girl followed out of the room, giving Bella and her mother some privacy.

Eleanor went outside for air as she took a deep breath.

"Let's get this over with." She mutters to herself.

The wind pass by her. Sending shivers and chills down her spine.

Weddings are the most important moments for couples, it's a moment that symbolizes their seal of togetherness.

As the priest said in every weddings, they'll be together forever even in sickness and health.

They'll create a vows to God that will forever remain. A unbreakable vow.

They'll need to face their burdens together till the last day of their life. Understanding each other as one and keeping each other closer than ever.

Isn't it wonderful? You'll be with someone you love forever until your last breath.

As majestic as it is, love is forever. It's a unbreakable feeling. Love is long lasting. But, there will always be a day that arguments can occur.

There's always good in bad, and there's always Bad in good.

Vows to keep