𝐈. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 with her ever-so-loving Beau.

"You'll be leaving soon.."Caius said, worry can be seen in the tone he used.

"Mhm.."

"Do you have to go?.." Caius pouted.

Eleanor chuckled and said. "I have to, my dad is gonna go nuts and I have to finish university."

Caius nodded as he hugged her closer.
He understood her decisions, though he won't let her go. If he could just go and come with her, he would. But his role as a king cannot be taken away. His presence to the throne is irreplaceable.

And, as for Eleanor. Her role as a student, daughter and as a older sister cannot be easily replaced. Her father needed his child, and her sister needed her guidance.

They both cannot quit their faithed role, they've been attached to it for so many years.

Comfortable silence filled the entire room, but on the outside of the walls was pure disappointment.

Sulpicia came barging in the room as always but she carries in a letter.

The two peaceful mate turned to look at her, both confused with Sulpicia's expression. But the confusion didn't last long for Caius, he noticed the letter.

He knew who it was from and where it's from.

He glared at the poor letter. If only his red blood eyes can create fire, the letter must've been burnt horribly.

"There's a letter for you.. Eleanor."

Eleanor tooked the letter. Before she opened it she observed the letters packaging, it has beautiful designs.. Wedding designs..

"They're getting married." Eleanor breathed.

Sulpicia nodded and left for the two to talk privately for Eleanors departure.

Eleanor looked at her saddened Beau.

"Looks like your departure will be 3 days early.." Was all Caius can say.

"I have to leave.. I can't-" before Eleanor can continue to talk. Caius cutted her, already knowing the words that'll leave from her mouth.

"You can't miss this moment for her. I know." He smiled at her and continued. "I understand, Weddings can only happen once in a lifetime.."

"Unless they get divorce in the future." Eleanor joked, earning a chuckled from her lover.

"You can't take things serious, don't you?" Caius chuckled, pulling her by the waist, their face we're a few inch away from each other.

"Never." Eleanor chuckled.

Caius laughed and pulled her close, their lips touching each other.. Passionately.

After a few minutes passed, they break from their kiss and stared into each other's eyes.

"You'll be one beautiful vampire." Caius muttered.

...

It was finally time for Eleanor to move back to Forks. As Caius said, her departure will be 3 days earlier than planned.

She gave her fairwells to her friends and her lover with a tight hug.

Before Eleanor heads inside the plane, Caius gave her a necklace. Not just any normal necklace, but a majestic Blue necklace. It has a silver moon charm with Caius' initials.

Caius has the same with Eleanors initials.

"I want you keep this. A symbol of our love perhaps.." Caius said.

Eleanor smiled and hugged his once more. He returned the hug tightly and kissed her head.

"I'll see you soon, my love."

...

Eleanor arrived at the airport. Without wasting any more time, she ran to grab a taxi to the Cullens house.

As she sat inside taxi, she looked at the windows of the green deep forest. It haven't changed.

She, soon stopped staring when she saw a beautiful modern house.

She quickly got out the car, paying the taxi driver and taking her suitcases. Once the taxi left, someone called her name.

"Eleanor!" A voice shouted, that could no other else can be but Alice Cullen.

She turned around with her usual small smile. Alice ran up to her in vampire speed and grabbed her hand, walking inside the house.

"So, how have you been doing in Voltera?" Alice asked.

"I'm good. Great, actually." Eleanor smiled.

"Has he asked you?"

Eleanor was shocked by Alice's words, but she was right about it also. Eleanor just nodded in response, her smile getting wide at the thought of her and Caius' moments back in Voltera.

They came to a stop when they reached the living room. Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmet, Jasper, Edward and Bella was there.

The room was filled with pure silence.
Until Bella broke it by hugging her sister.

"I miss you too Bells." Eleanor hugged back.

Bella kept touching her hands, face, and kept looking on her eyes. Eleanor catched up quickly with what her little sister was doing.

She chuckled and reassured. "I'm not a vampire yet Bells."

Bella sighed and asked. "Yet?"

"Nothing. Just thought about it,since.. Your fiance is a.." Eleanor nodded, not continuing the last sentence any further to avoid them getting uncomfortable.

Eleanor suddenly laughed of a thought. The Cullens looked at her if she'd gone mad.

"Was it really that worse to stay in Voltera?" Bella whispered to her fiance, Edward.

"I'm sorry, I just thought about Bella walking in heels." Eleanor said.

"I'm not wearing heels-."

"Oh yes, you will." Alice cutted.

The whole turned into laughter. The Cullens started planning the weddind, well Alice is. Then, the Swan sisters catched up with each other from the long distance they've had. It was a normal day in good ol' Forks.

Soon-to-be sister-in-law