𝐈. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 seeing a familiar car on the road by their house. Knowing it's Alice's car.

When she reached the door, shouts and arguements were heard.

She opened the door seeing Alice, Bella and Jacob arguing.

Before Eleanor can ask what's going on she was pulled by Alice and Bella leading her to Alice's car.

"Put on your seat belts." Alice instructed.

Jacob soon came up to the car window, pleading for Bella not to come.

Seeing how he cried out for Bella made Eleanor cringe. What could be wrong with going somewhere?

"Alice start the car.." Bella said.

During the car ride Eleanor kept asking what's going on. But neither of them answered.

They stopped at the airport booked with 3 tickets to Italy..

They both got inside the plane and Eleanor kept glaring at Her sister, Bella.

"We need to save Edward El.."Bella sighed.

"He literally left you breaking into pieces. And now your going to Italy to save him? While dragging me Into this?" Eleanor glared at Bella then at Alice.

"I love him El. I can't let him die." Bella replied.

And of course, Eleanor kept quiet not wanting to speak to anyone as usual. After a few hours they reached their destination. Italy.

"Wait here." Alice said.

While waiting Bella spoke to Eleanor.

"Please El, I need you here with me."

"This is the last time I'm helping you." Eleanor said. Not knowing this is also the last time she'll be seeing her sister again.. Well at least for a bit.

"Get inside." Alice said, returning with a yellow car.

"You didn't rent this car, didn't you? " Bella asked.

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand left auto." Alice answered.

"Not today."

Once they got in, Alice drove over the speed limit not even letting the sisters to put on their seat belts. If they ever got into a car crash Eleanor wouldn't mind it. But as the Beaming bright Cullen Alice is, she of course didn't crash on anyone, sharply take turns on the road.

"Why are people wearing red cloaks, they look like a tampon." Eleanor said.

Before Eleanor can say anymore words from her mouth, Alice gasped and spaced out.

"What did you see Alice?" Bella asked, worried for her ex-boyfriend.

"They rejected him." Alice answered.

"why? is he in a ballet contest?" Eleanor said. Earning a glare from her sister as she just shrugged.

"He's going to make a scene! He's going to expose himself to humans!" Alice said.

"What do you mean humans? Aren't you guys also humans?" Eleanor asked.

"He's going to wait until noon, when the sun is at it's highest." Alice said,ignoring Eleanor's question.

"I swear if no one isn't going to answer my question, I'm going to throw you all on a bridge." Eleanor said, getting her blood boiled from their ignorance towards her question.

"It's about Edward. He went to the Volturi's, he tried to provoke them to die so he can be with Bella, who he thinks died when she jumped off the cliff." Alice answered.

"What's a Volturi?" Eleanor asked.

"They're royal living in that castle." Alice pointed out to a castle.

"Bella we don't have much time. You need to run as fast as you can." Alice instructed. "You need to go to him before the sun hits him, I can't go. He'll read my thoughts and think I'm lying, and it'll make him do it faster."

"Alright where should I go?" Bella asked.

"On the clock tower! Go Bella! I'll take care of Eleanor." Alice reassured.

Bella ran towards the clock tower just as Alice told her. While Eleanor is getting dragged by Alice in a room.

Once they reach a spot where no one can hear them, Alice spoke.

"Okay so Eleanor, I know you think we're out of our minds but you need to stay close to me. Alright? Don't speak when your not asked to speak."

"Aren't you going to explain what's the big deal about Edward exposed to the sun? Is it illegal to get tanned here?" Eleanor asked, her hands crossed around her chest.

"I know you won't believe me but me and my family aren't humans.. We're vampires Eleanor.. Vampires." Alice answered.

"Yeah right.. And the people with red cloaks are actually tampons." Eleanor joked.

Alice sighed and said"You'll believe me soon. Now we have to go before things gets heated."

And again, Poor Eleanor is once again dragged by Alice into a place with 2 men standing in front of Bella and Edward.

Why the h*ll is nak3d? The f*ck.

"C'mon guys. We're in a festival, we don't want to make a scene now do we?" Alice said, removing her scarf and black sun glasses.

Eleanor stood there beside her, observing the two men. They have red blood eyes..

"We wouldn't." Said the giant man holding a piece of cloth in his hands.

And next to him was a man shorter than the giant with blondish hair.

"Enough." Says a girl that enters. She has the same pale chalk skin like the others and Red blood eyes.

"Jane.." Edward said, acknowledging the girl.

"Aro's asking why it's taking so long." the girl said.

The girl named, Jane. Looked at the two men, that tensed at her stare. Terrified at the girl.

Jane then turned around and walked into the path where Alice and Eleanor went. Then soon, Edward followed her with Bella beside him and Alice once again dragged Eleanor with her inside with the two men behind them.

They were walking in the halls with large window. The sun perfectly hitting them. They looked like a disco balls. Are they a disco ball?

When they reached a large door, Eleanor began to froze. Shivers reaching her back. And she holds Alice tighter.

What could go wrong?