𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, Eleanor has finished her internship. She lives at the Voltera Castle, with her blondish prick of a mate.

She would constantly visit Forks every event that happens, or twice a month.

She couldn't abandon her sister and her Goddaughter so easily.

It didn't take long for Caius to agree to that. Though, it did took a lot of convincing.

From those two years, the two mates took their time to gain each other's trusts again -mostly Eleanor-.

Just like before, everything and everyone takes time.

Just as how much twisted fates decisions are. It never stopped the lingering feelings the two have for each other.

Love has a blind spot. And, that's what they needed to find.

Within their love, the blind spot is their trust.

Winter has come again. Cold crystals falling down from above, embracing Forks.

The cold air flowing around each person's skin.

And, Christmas turns to be near. And, so is Eleanors date of death. Specifically, December 26, 2006.

Did it bother Eleanor? Not really. She was glad the deer was saved, even if it costs her human life.

Living forever wasn't the best choice she have, she doesn't have a choice. But, if it means being with the person she loves most.. Then, she's willing.

...

Eleanor was sitting on a couch, with a phone between her hand and ear. Bella has called her.

"How are you feeling so far?" Bella asked.

"Confused and suspicious." Eleanor said, looking at the dark ceiling as she lays down on the floor.

"Why?"

Eleanor took a deep unneeded breath and said, "Caius have been very stiff around me. In fact, everyone is. It's like their hiding something from me."

Bella hummed in response. As she was about to say something, a gasp was hear through the phone.

Alice received a vision. Jasper quickly speeded towards his wife, holding her hands.

"What did you see, Alice?" Carlisle said in the background.

There were quiet murmurs that Eleanor couldn't hear.

"Is there something wrong?" Eleanor asked, making the other person or family on the phone go silent.

It took a minute for Bella to finally say something on the phone, as Eleanor being Eleanor grew impatient.

"N-nothing.. Alice just.. Um.. She got a v-vision about.. Renéesme!" Bella stuttered, "I need to hang up. I'm sorry.. B-bye!"

And with that, Bella hanged up. Leaving Eleanor grew more and more confused.

They know something..

Eleanor was trying to connect the dots, when she was interrupted by the door opening. Revealing Caius.

Caius stopped on his tracks and asked, "Why are you laying on the floor, my love?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell me why your being suspicious."she mumbled.

Caius catched that clearly, making him go stiff.

"What do you mean,Mia cara?" He asked, trying not to be suspicious.

Eleanor scoffed and said, "Act dumb whenever you want. Just know that, I'll find it out soon."

And Eleanor stood up and left the room.

"You will soon."