𝐈𝐈. 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬, Eleanor froze from where she stood. Alice holds her hands and gave a reassuring smile.

Onc ethe door opens, Eleanor realesed a tiny gulp as shivers went through her skin.

She saw three men standing on a throne.

One that has a black hair and looked.. Depressed and somewhat bored. The one in the middle also has black hair, with a creepy wide smile displayed on his face.. And to the other side of him, is a blonde man.. He looks very attractive but has a ruthless face displayed and he kept sending Eleanor deadly glares.

Eleanor stopped looking at the blond man and looked at the depressed man, who is also looking at her. She was confused why no one was talking, until the man gave his hand on the black haired man in the middle.

As he removed his hands, the man in the middle looked.. Happy.. Very happy. As if a child got ice cream on a Sunday morning.

"𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐨." he shouted.

What is wrong with them?

"Sister." someone said. Eleanor turned around and saw a boy that looks at the age of 14 years old. He was very similar to Jane. We're they perhaps siblings? Eleanor thought.

"They are siblings El." Edward muttered.

"They send you to bring back one, but you brought three and two halves." The boy interrupted, talking to his sister. "Clever girl." He praised,earning a smile from Jane.

"What a brilliant surprise!" The man in the middle of the throne said interrupted. He opened his hands as if wanting a hug. "Bella is alive. Isn't that great! I love happy endings." He clasped his hands together with his usual creepy wide smile.

"La Tua Cantante, Her bloods appeals to you so much, it makes me thirsty." He said, as he reach Edward and hold his hands. Bella then scooted away from the man.

"How can you stand to be so close to her?" He asked as he looked at Bella, then back at Edward for the question.

"It isn't without difficulty." Edward spatted, with a venomous tone.

"Yes.. I can see that." The man laughed.

"He's Aro, he can read any thoughts with a single touch." Edward informed.

"Don't forget that your also a soul reader yourself Edward." Aro said.
"Though you can't read your precious Bella's thoughts.. But you can read her sisters momentarily." He continued, looking at Bella and, then at Eleanor.

"I wonder why." He muttered.

"Fascinating.. I would like to know if you both are also exceptional with my gift as well."

It's not Christmas right?

Aro, then reached out his hands for Bella to grabbed. After a few seconds, Bella holds his hands.

"Interesting.. I can see nothing." He said with a slight shocked. Then, he turned towards Eleanor.

"Eleanor.. If you may?" He asked.

Eleanor looked at Alice if she should go. And Alice looked at her with a reassuring smile. "Go."

Eleanor then, went to him putting her fragile hands onto his.

".. I only see a few. That's interesting." Aro said, with the same shocked face he gave at Bella but with a wide smile.

"I wonder.. If they're also an exceptional to anyone else..Jane,Shall you try?" He said, looking curious and looked at Jane.

"No!" Edward shouted, going in front of Bella trying to secure her. But he then fell on a floor.. Screaming in pain. Bella looked shocked with wide eyes and reach out to him.

But as for Eleanor, she just looked with a plain expression. Which made the Aro and the others stare in shock and amused.

Alice left Eleanor's side and went to her brother who is gasping for air. Even though he didn't need to.

"Stop! Your hurting him!! Please stop! Please!" Bella begged,crying seeing as her ex-boyfriend laying there in pain.

"Jane?" Aro said, turning to look at Jane.

"Yes, Master?" She asked.

"Go ahead dear."He answered.

Jane nodded, knowing what he meant. And stared at Eleanor." This might hurt a bit."She smirked.

But a few moments later she looks irritated and shocked. Eleanor stood there confused about what's going on.

And again, Aro and the others were in shock and amused.

Aro then clapped his hands and said "Amazing!"

He, then motioned Bella to step in the middle of the room and told Jane to go ahead.

Jane smirked again, but it instantly falls when it also didn't work on her. Aro was amazed at this.

"Remarkable! They've comfound us all!!" He Beemed.

But that happy face quickly turned into a frown.

"What do we do now?" He said.

It seems like he's more implying at Bella than Eleanor and Her.

"You already know what to do." The man depressed looking man spoke.

"They know too much. They're a liability." someone said. Eleanor looked at who said that and saw it was the blond man on the throne.

His voice was smooth but has held authority. He looked at Eleanor, for a few seconds he stared in admiration but when he noticed he was staring. He switched to a ruthless look.

"Hm. That's true.. Felix would you mind?" Aro said looking at the tall giant man, who is known as Felix.

Alice got back to Eleanor's side and dragged her behind her, securing her.

Not knowing that the blond ruthless king was staring at them. Jealousy began to fill him. But, for what reason? He despised humans.

Could it be that he's in love?