𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭. He reached Eleanors bedroom wooden door. He glanced at Demetri to leave.

He went inside and saw no one. Maybe she's still sleeping?

He came in and saw a peaceful sleeping beauty. He stared in awe of what he is seeing in front of him.

He sat by a chair near her window and waited, patiently.

It took hours for her to wake up.

"Humans sleep a lot these days." He muttered to himself.

It was a shock of how he waited patiently for her, especially a human.

After a few moments, Eleanor finally woke up, yawning and adjusting her eyes from the strong sunlight.

"Took you long enough." Caius said.

Eleanor was startled by his smooth voice, but most of all why is he here?

".. Hello?"Eleanor greeted.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨."

"Are you hungry perhaps?" Caius suddenly asked.

Eleanors mind stopped once he look into his mesmerizing blood red eyes.. Not noticing his question.

"Do you enjoy staring at people?" Caius said, with a smirk plastered on his face when he saw the poor girl look down in embarrassment.

Eleanor shook her head since she can't utter a word from his statement. Earning a grin from the ruthless king.

"Are you hungry?" He asked again.

Eleanor nodded her in response. And so, Caius ordered someone to cook her a delicious meal to start her day.. With him.

"Your food will arrive soon. I suggest you go have a bath before you eat." Caius returned informing Eleanor.

Eleanor nodded in agreement and stand up from her bed. She went to get a dress from what the girls bought her when walking -dragging- Her around the mall.

Once she stepped out of the bathroom in her beautiful simple dress, it made Caius stunned. She noticed his stares and decided to play in his game.

"Do you enjoy staring at people?" she repeated his words. And it didn't even took long for Him to show a tiny smile.

"Using my words against me now, are we?" He asked, with a mischievous grin on his ever so gorgeous face.

"Just playing the game you've made." She responded.

He smirked and said. "Better be careful with your words. I have many games up in my sleeves."

Eleanor chuckled and shook her head. They went outside where Eleanors food was place on the table in front of the fire place.

She sat and enjoyed her food with the soothing peace filling the room.

Caius never once took his eyes off the girl, as if his eyes were glued to her. He looked admiringly at how she eats in peace.

I wonder what's going on inside her beautiful head. He thought.

I wonder what's going on inside his ruthless head. She thought.

Faith really is wise to pair these two together. They were a match made in heaven.

Seeking about what's inside of each other's head in a Awkward moment really is a strange way of how faith plays its games.

After waiting for Eleanor to finish her food. Caius suddenly ask her if she would like to accompany him to the garden. In which, thankfully she agrees.

As they were walking through the shallow halls of Voltera castle, eyes were laid upon them. But not one of those people dare to whisper a word, not wanting to see their kings wrath on such a peaceful day.

They reached outside the castle and into the garden.

In Eleanors eyes, it was the most beautiful place she'd ever seen. Green grass laid on the smooth dirt, beautiful flowers swaying with the wind and the cool sunny breeze hitting her face.

"It's.. Beautiful." She mumbled.

"Very.." Caius said, looking at her rather than looking at the garden.

A few moments later, they sat on the green grass. Both taking in what their eyes laid upon on.

"Aren't you afraid?" Caius suddenly asked, Eleanor glanced at him confused.

"I don't know what your meaning to say.."

"I meant is that.. Why aren't you afraid of me?"

"What's there to be afraid of you?"

Caius looked at her shocked. What's there to be afraid of him? He's literally the ruthless king of vampires!

"I mean, yeah I've heard of rumors about your.. Temper. To be careful around your wrath.. But that's how people are. They can't always control their emotions." Eleanor admitted, looking at the scenery laid upon her.

Caius stared in amusement. Is she perhaps an angel? No one has ever said that to him.. Not once in his unending life.

He smiled at the thought of her understanding him even when they just met.

They both enjoyed the scene and talked to each other once In a while. Not knowing 4 particular people were looking at them.

"It takes time." Marcus smiled, hugging her wife closely while enjoying looking at the soon-to-be couple.

"I can't wait to plan their wedding." Sulpicia beemed, earning laughs from her husband and from Didyme and from Marcus who rarely shows happiness.

"They're a match made in heaven." Didyme stated,smiling in awe.

"I'm glad we finally found her. I hope this happiness lasts forever."Sulpicia said, hugging closely to his husband, Aro. Who held her tightly,
remembering the day they've met each other.

"It will. Love is forever after all." Aro said.

Love lasts forever.